PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Theme Parks

Titanius Joe
22-11-12, 12:31 PM
Just wondering what your favorite theme parks and why they're ?

Sydney Titans Fanatic
22-11-12, 12:58 PM
it depends if its summer or winter
if its summer it would be wet and wild or white water world
or if its winter proberley movie world or dreamworld

Titanic
22-11-12, 05:24 PM
If you look carefully you'll notice that those people behind the glass are actually in the restaurant beside reception and those white tigers are very real. This amazing resort/wildlife park in Guangzhou (2 hours by bullet train from Hong Kong) is worth a visit if you ever come this way.

http://i.cdn.travel.cnn.com/sites/default/files/styles/624x468_gallery/public/2011/07/21/tigers-restaurant.jpg
http://www.chimelong.com/engroup/

DIEHARD
08-01-13, 04:24 PM
I'd say Dreamworld cause it has a mix. But the last time was for NYE 2009.

Ive been to Sea World recently and was pissed off that you have to pay to get into the water park. And their food combos don't include a drink.

Alot of parks have sadly closed down such as Mirage, Australia's Wonderland and Amazon's Water Park.

I'd love to get one of those yearly/season pass things.

Is White Water World any good?

I'd love to go to Wet n Wild again, it's been years.

Chaserz
09-01-13, 07:26 AM
So far, I like Disneyland Paris, where I have been at least three times in my life. I know it's way too commercial and maybe to kiddy AND giddy in some extent, but it still is fun to me.

I did like Dreamworld on my last visit out there, and I still hope to go to White Water World on my next trip...

However, the closest theme park I really like would be the Efteling, in the south of the Netherlands. It may be very traditional and old-fashioned, but I'm still having fun every time I get there

TITAN PETE
09-01-13, 09:09 AM
Going to Universal Studios in August so it will be may fav for sure :D

DIEHARD
09-01-13, 03:35 PM
I went to Ocean Park in HK. Had an awesome new restuarant where you could watch penguins and eat.

It was so hot that day though and I nearly died. I would like to go back and see some of the stuff I missed.