PDA

View Full Version : Super League, general rugby league or international rugby league

DIEHARD
05-02-06, 11:52 AM
I've been posting Super League threads in General Rugby League because that is where I believe it belongs, that is where we agreed and that is what the blurb for the forum says "Use this forum to discuss the greatest game of all whether it be in the form of the NRL, Super League or QLD Cup."

http://www.titans.com.au//forum/showthread.php?t=1344&page=1&pp=10&highlight=super+league

I notice that DeeGan and Dakink has been posting Super League threads in the international section.

What is the deal? What are we doing with Super League threads? I believe they belong in General Rugby League.

Steve Dangerous
05-02-06, 12:26 PM
I'd say Super League posts in the general, and keep the international forum for games between nations.

DeeGan
05-02-06, 01:38 PM
Good pick up mate - I will raise my hand here and say I got it wrong! :laugh: I dare say Dakink has followed my lead.

ALL SUPER LEAGUE POSTS WILL FROM NOW ON GO TO GENERAL RUGBY LEAGUE.

DIEHARD
05-02-06, 01:42 PM
Haha we all follow your lead DeeGan that is why I was wondering if I should follow suit as well. :laugh:

The General RL forum will rock this season, with QLD CUP, Premier League, Super League and NRL.

Dakink
06-02-06, 07:43 AM
Yep my mistake - I just assumed it went there.