PDA

View Full Version : Go the Titans Forum!

Titans#1
01-02-06, 11:39 AM
Well, in a short amount of time we have hit the 400 member mark with alot of mew members actively posting!

I can't wait to see what that figure will rise too once the 2006 season starts!

Congrats to all that are part of the team here, and happy posting!

Titans#1

:clap: :clap:

Queenslander
01-02-06, 11:42 AM
:clap: :clap: Excellent work everybody!!!! And to all those members that lurk around and not post...You are more than welcome to post your ideas/opinions on any topic brought up....Dont be shy; be apart of these wonderful forums :clap:

DeeGan
01-02-06, 12:12 PM
Great news and effort!

By the team the season kicks we will be over 500+ easy and lets hope all our members feel the need to contribute to the forums!

DeeGan

Super Cronk
01-02-06, 03:18 PM
Its great to have so many members. We want to hear ALL of your opinions.

Titanium_BD1103
01-02-06, 04:26 PM
I agree.. well done to everyone here.. this is one of the few forums where the majority of the members are regular posters... :D :D

I look forward to when we reach 1000, but knowing this place.. it ain't too far away.. ;)

Moejoe
01-02-06, 05:47 PM
Not long now untill the one year anneversarry (excuse the spelling) Just thinking of what nearly 7 months of the Titans forums has accomplished only makes me feel as though the sky really is the limit and anything possible :)

Good job to every one that has been apart of the fun and games And heres to many many more of celebrations in the years to come.

Eel 33
01-02-06, 05:50 PM
We can only get bigger and better from here. Lets continue the good work.

DIEHARD
01-02-06, 05:58 PM
This will be one of, if not the largest club forum on the internet.

It will be huge.

Des
01-02-06, 06:34 PM
I agree with diehard. If this is going to be the standard of this forum, whats it going to be like before kickoff 2007. Bring It Onnnnnn. Go the TITANS!!!

DeeGan
02-02-06, 01:06 AM
I agree with diehard. If this is going to be the standard of this forum, whats it going to be like before kickoff 2007. Bring It Onnnnnn. Go the TITANS!!!

Thanks for the compliment Des - hope to see you posting on the forums.

Welcome :thumbsup:

DeeGan