PDA

View Full Version : Titans 4x4 Home Stretch Offer

DIEHARD
17-07-12, 12:36 PM
http://premier.ticketek.com.au/dbimages/sfx89535.jpg

The hottest ticket in town has just arrived! For less than $16 per ticket per game, get to the last four home games at Skilled Park to support the Jetstar Titans with 3 friends or family at each game for only $250! You can take the family one week or your mates the next.

The last four match ups at Skilled Park will be:
Titans v Broncos - it's the NRL Rivalry Round as the Jetstar Titans take their traditional rivals the Brisbane Broncos at Skilled Park. In a never say die match up, the Titans will be looking to regain their home supremacy against their Brisbane counterparts.

Titans v Rabbitohs - In their first trip to the Gold Coast since 2009, the South Sydney Rabbitohs arrive to take on the Jetstar Gold Coast Titans at Skilled Park. Can Russell's bunnies handle the might and power of the Jetstar Titans on home turf? Support the NRL 'Close the Gap round' this weekend.

Titans V Eels - the second last home game of the regular season, it's time to stand and be counted and the Titans are leaving nothing to chance. Princey and the boys are charging towards the serious part of the year.

Titans V Sea Eagles - here, the Jetstar Titans take on last year's Premiers, the Manly Sea Eagles, in the final home game of the 2012 regular NRL season. Be at Skilled Park this weekend to see one of the year's most anticipated battles! In a 'Celebration of Community' the Titans will be holding a carnival style atmosphere for all the family to enjoy!

CLICK HERE TO BUY (http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=ETAN0000012HS)

DIEHARD
17-07-12, 12:37 PM
Maybe they should also offer 1 and 2 person tickets. Not just four.

shamus
17-07-12, 01:14 PM
Maybe I will cancel my membership and just keep getting the cheap tickets every home game? :ugh:

Toads
17-07-12, 01:50 PM
Maybe I will cancel my membership and just keep getting the cheap tickets every home game? :ugh:

Yeah, it is a bit of a kick in the teeth. But I personally aren't all that concerned about it. As it has the potential to possibly introduce more fans to our ranks for 2013 season. As sure as 5hit, we're gunna need em come Friday Night. :laugh:

Rage
17-07-12, 08:56 PM
A very good bargain but as mentioned above, those paying memberships do get the short end of the stick.

Smakked
17-07-12, 09:46 PM
They need to offer 2 ticket deal , no way most familys can afford that these days people are struggling as it is, poor form i think

Titanic
18-07-12, 09:21 AM
That's promotion ... appear to give something away when you really don't.

Toads
18-07-12, 11:42 AM
That's promotion ... appear to give something away when you really don't.

Yup.. Afterall, it's not as if they're the best tickets in the house, as the seating being offered is in the 'Steel' section of the Stadium.