PDA

View Full Version : where are the fans?

isaiah
12-06-12, 10:00 AM
the team won a televised game. they did so well coming from behind when the flow of possession turned their way. beddow set up 4 tries and scored the other. they were getting smashed early by the sharks big forwards

C-Whiz
15-06-12, 06:43 PM
To answer your question, the fans are waiting until closer to game time to go to the stadium because it costs about $100/hour to feed and water a family due to the rip-off prices they charge for everything.

No one wants to have to pay twice by sitting through an extra couple of hours to see the U/20's. Trust me.

Sad, but true.

decentrix
15-06-12, 06:56 PM
Because if we went earlier, the beer would run out before the NRL match started :D

Smakked
15-06-12, 08:39 PM
Im just not a fan of the Under 20's, im old school i want the reserves back

Titanic
15-06-12, 10:19 PM
Yep ... some third grade biffo with some names that you'd forgotten were still alive yet alone still playing ... reserve grade to watch the up & comers and those struggling for a top grade spot ... and then the main game = value for money.

isaiah
06-07-12, 07:11 PM
sorry if the question was a little cerebral for you. i meant why arent any fans of the 20's team talking them up in here?

last game they missed 61 tackles and still won. wow.

and durheim finally had a run after getting lost in the club's system for most of the last 3 years

DIEHARD
06-07-12, 08:43 PM
I guess because we have slacked off. We used to post a dedicated game thread per round. Let's do it again.