PDA

View Full Version : Titans: What result are you looking for from Orara?

DeeGan
27-01-06, 11:42 AM
Titans: What result are you looking for from Orara?

I am wanting to know what type of results our members are looking for from the Orara Valley Sevens Championships?

For me personally, running on to the field is a win in itself though whilst I won't put a win tally on the success of the team, I am wanting the guys to be competitive. I want each of our Gold Coast Titan Elite players putting their best foot forward with coach John Cartwright roaming the sideline and hope one or two catch the eye of those watching.

DeeGan

Dakink
27-01-06, 11:52 AM
Me personally - seeing the Titans in uniform is reward enough - though Id expect nothing less than competitivness and effort is acceptable.

Queenslander
27-01-06, 07:55 PM
Me personally - seeing the Titans in uniform is reward enough - though Id expect nothing less than competitivness and effort is acceptable.

Same, but it would be good to win the first game and to be competitive throughout the entire competition

stormside
27-01-06, 08:23 PM
I expect them to be very competitive..lots of young talent there super eager to impress at every chance they get.

DeeGan
29-01-06, 11:03 AM
Titans: What result are you looking for from Orara?

I am wanting to know what type of results our members are looking for from the Orara Valley Sevens Championships?

For me personally, running on to the field is a win in itself though whilst I won't put a win tally on the success of the team, I am wanting the guys to be competitive. I want each of our Gold Coast Titan Elite players putting their best foot forward with coach John Cartwright roaming the sideline and hope one or two catch the eye of those watching.

DeeGan

The guys met what I was looking for and then some!

Let's hope they can win the whole tournament today!

DeeGan

DeeGan
29-01-06, 11:06 AM
Check here (www.titans.com.au) as well guys and girls :) Report from day one ;)

DeeGan

Queenslander
29-01-06, 11:18 AM
Check here (www.titans.com.au) as well guys and girls :) Report from day one ;)

DeeGan

Thanks DeeGan :) Some good results by the Titans in the second and third game :thumbsup:, the first game was close; it was an overall good peformance by the team