PDA

View Full Version : Titans: How to commemorate Orara Sevens team?

DeeGan
26-01-06, 12:43 PM
Titans: How to commemorate Orara Sevens team?

A very easy topic, I have my ideas for the weekend, though what ideas do members having in making this historic event immortalised forever?

Post your thoughts here!

DeeGan

DIEHARD
26-01-06, 04:32 PM
I dunno. Take a lot of photos.

Get the team together with all the officials for a team photo. And frame it and put it in the Titans office or Leagues Club at some stage down the track.

These sorts of things will be precious and fascinating to fans down the track so it should be well documented.

Dakink
26-01-06, 06:05 PM
As Diehard suggested - make a collage of pfotos and get 'em signed. One for the club house and one for a forum member as a winner of a competition down the track!

DIEHARD
26-01-06, 06:08 PM
As Diehard suggested - make a collage of pfotos and get 'em signed. One for the club house and one for a forum member as a winner of a competition down the track!

Or maybe in a limited run print or poster.

Definitely get the players and officials to sign any print to be framed for the office or club.

Queenslander
26-01-06, 10:15 PM
Or maybe in a limited run print or poster.

Definitely get the players and officials to sign any print to be framed for the office or club.
Thats a great idea :clap: Or even a limited run of the jerseys used for the comp. Perhaps only 7, it will jack up the price but it would mean its a lasting legacy to the first titans team

DIEHARD
26-01-06, 10:29 PM
Thats a great idea :clap: Or even a limited run of the jerseys used for the comp. Perhaps only 7, it will jack up the price but it would mean its a lasting legacy to the first titans team

The Brisbane Broncos once released a limited addition aqua jersey. I think it was from the World Sevens or World Club Championship. I think they retailed for like $700+.

Steelers
26-01-06, 10:41 PM
The Brisbane Broncos once released a limited addition aqua jersey. I think it was from the World Sevens or World Club Championship. I think they retailed for like $700+.
The same aqua jersey they used for a while as their away jersey?

Queenslander
26-01-06, 10:46 PM

I think it was the same design and colours except it had different logos on it

Steelers
26-01-06, 11:02 PM
I think it was the same design and colours except it had different logos on it

lol that aqua jersey was a shocker :p

Queenslander
26-01-06, 11:06 PM
lol that aqua jersey was a shocker :p
I have tried to forget that jerseys, thank you for reminding me about that.....thing :laugh:

Moejoe
26-01-06, 11:13 PM
When the Leagues club is built. Perhaps naming one of the (what im sure will be many bars in the club) "The Matthew Pow bar" To commemerate the Titans first on field captain.

DIEHARD
26-01-06, 11:46 PM

Nope the original aqua jersey was from 1995 or 1996. And it was the same design as the Broncos jersey of that era, just blue and aqua.