PDA

View Full Version : Australia Day: What are you doing today?

DeeGan
26-01-06, 10:48 AM
Australia Day: What are you doing today?

Australia Day - what a great public holiday it is and one that I look forward too each year. It means alot to myself given I am (as you are) lucky enough to live in the greatest country in the world and I look forward to celebrating with family and friends.

This year however is a little different.

Whilst I will be celebrating a little later in the arvo, the majority of the day will be finishing some 'real work' stuff to ensure I am able to enjoy this weekend in Orara.

What are you guys doing?

DeeGan

Super Cronk
26-01-06, 11:03 AM
Im not doing anything special really. Just the usual day...have a barbie later on with family.

*Caroline*
26-01-06, 11:03 AM
i'm working unfortunately, but its all for the greater good!! :]

Dakink
26-01-06, 11:05 AM
Looking after the young'uns - As my Sensei would say "The children are the future little Grasshopper"

Queenslander
26-01-06, 11:08 AM
Im working today....$40 an hour :emp:

*Caroline*
26-01-06, 11:11 AM
well i took my aus day holiday on monday so i just get paid the same :upset:

Super Cronk
26-01-06, 11:11 AM

where do you work?

*Caroline*
26-01-06, 11:13 AM
where do you work?
Telwater - Its a boat manufucturer for Quintrex and Stacer boats (tinnies). What about yourself?

Super Cronk
26-01-06, 11:15 AM
Telwater - Its a boat manufucturer for Quintrex and Stacer boats (tinnies). What about yourself?

Not actually working at the moment. I got out of my old job towards the end of 05.

*Caroline*
26-01-06, 11:18 AM
hey do u know if there are any threads regarding cheerleading???

Dakink
26-01-06, 11:24 AM
http://www.titans.com.au//forum/showthread.php?t=2050

Here is a quick one trying searching or if not start your own thread.

Queenslander
26-01-06, 11:32 AM
where do you work?

I work at a place that is benefical to the community ;) Thats all im going to tell you!!!! :p

Titanium_BD1103
26-01-06, 12:16 PM
LOL so does that mean you work at McDonalds.. that is beneficial.. :laugh: :laugh:

Nah seriously.. I think I will sit back and enjoy relaxing and watch the One Dayer.. then later on tonight I may head out to the council Chambers to see the fireworks up there and enjoy all that is great about being Aussie.. :)

DIEHARD
26-01-06, 05:04 PM
hey do u know if there are any threads regarding cheerleading???

Yea we only have a thread about naming our cheerleaders at the moment.

Although keep an eye on the official Titans website, there will be more information on the site when the time comes.

http://www.titans.com.au/pages/page.php?page=35

*Caroline*
26-01-06, 08:49 PM
don't worry i've been checking the site everyday for about 3 months to see whether the cheerleading section has changed......lol

DIEHARD
26-01-06, 09:01 PM
Wow you seem dedicated to the cause! Good luck with it, it would be a fantastic opportunity.

Maybe you will be our first cheerleader.

*Caroline*
26-01-06, 09:04 PM
Well hopefully, it'd be a dream job if anything. Who could ask for more - dancing, the beach, sport and booze.... lol