PDA

View Full Version : Missed phone call from Titans

matti
26-04-12, 03:54 PM
Did anyone receive a phone call from the titans today? I have had a miss call from them.

lonegull
26-04-12, 04:13 PM
Would be in regards to the legion hoodie

matti
26-04-12, 04:26 PM
Lol long time, how much are these ones now

shamus
26-04-12, 04:58 PM
Lol long time, how much are these ones now

$100

matti
26-04-12, 06:11 PM
discount for waiting a year? they still have my card details i thinks

Titanic
26-04-12, 11:33 PM
Did anyone receive a phone call from the titans today? I have had a miss call from them.

Yeah me too. When I rang back Cartwright said he wanted me to play lock :-) but I had missed the last flight :-( maybe next week.

Rage
27-04-12, 12:18 AM
Yeah me too. When I rang back Cartwright said he wanted me to play lock :-) but I had missed the last flight :-( maybe next week.

Don't be silly, you shouldn't be playing lock if you're a lock. You should be playing 5/8th.

DIEHARD
27-04-12, 06:18 AM
Yea I got the same call. They said they'd be in in two weeks.

I'll definitely get one.

Titanic
27-04-12, 11:28 AM
Don't be silly, you shouldn't be playing lock if you're a lock. You should be playing 5/8th.

You're quite right and I didn't see that coming ... now I've just got to duck down to the Photo Store and pic up my copies of the goat that Henderson sent me. He says, "Gee Titty Boy these work really well, just flash them once, turn up and get a jersey."

Cowboy Titan Pete
27-04-12, 06:47 PM
.......... ..... ....

Cowboy Titan Pete
27-04-12, 06:51 PM
You're quite right and I didn't see that coming ... now I've just got to duck down to the Photo Store and pic up my copies of the goat that Henderson sent me. He says, "Gee Titty Boy these work really well, just flash them once, turn up and get a jersey."

:gossip: .......:laugh: ......:chair:

Pete

Rage
28-04-12, 02:55 PM

:laugh: Cheered me up after the terrible game last night

Titanic
28-04-12, 06:06 PM
In recognition that there may be some under-age fans watching this site, I can only offer this pic as evidence that it's all true. Anyway, I'm sure you get the idea.

http://img.izismile.com/img/img3/20101021/640/fainting_goats_640_04.jpg

Toads
29-04-12, 10:09 PM
Are these a cheap chinese knock-off, or nothing like you folks have ordered?

http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l2736&_nkw=GOLD+COAST+TITANS+2012+SUPPORTER+MENS+HOODY

shamus
30-04-12, 07:54 PM
Are these a cheap chinese knock-off, or nothing like you folks have ordered?

http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l2736&_nkw=GOLD+COAST+TITANS+2012+SUPPORTER+MENS+HOODY

Mate, I got the call as well (and said thanks but no thanks) )and if this is the same product I would be spewing. For the Titans to sell a product to their MEMBERS for a $100 when you can pick 'em up for $80 well that absolutely reeks! and is WRONG!

So I can only assume that this is not the Hoodie that Titans are trying to flog! :nope:

In saying that, the girl on the phone described it and it sounds simliar to what is selling on eBay.

matti
30-04-12, 08:09 PM
Digital printed Hoodies are cheap, the jumper itself is around $15 for a 300gsm. max it should be is like $40. Does anyone know which company is doing this at all?

DIEHARD
01-05-12, 04:46 AM
Im sure that isnt the same hoodie and the one they are offering is a members exclusive.

Toads
01-05-12, 08:59 AM
Come to think of it.. wasn't it all white print 'n had Legion written on it somewhere?

By the way, my intentions weren't to throw a spanner in the works 'n upset others that have pre-ordered the hoodie. Just wanted to see if anyone could clarify if it was a cheap fake/rip-off or not. Because it's not the first time someone has tried to rip off our label/brand. A while ago I stumbled onto this. But seeing it was a junior basketball team I didn't bring it to anyone's attention.

www.swillinoistitansbasketball.org/ (http://www.swillinoistitansbasketball.org/)

They did have a clothing/merchandise range, but they have since taken that section of the website down.