PDA

View Full Version : Titans: Official Website update

DeeGan
23-01-06, 12:17 PM
Titans: Official Website update

I posted this in relation to the Michael Searle newsletter January 18, 2006.

The management team have alot on their plate at the moment (a function coming up with the organising of the trials) and with their hectic schedule putting pen to paper has been a difficult task to say the least.

Chris from the Titans has reinterated that getting the newsletter done is a priority as it is a "critical medium through which we communicate with our supporters" thought at this point in time it will be a couple of weeks before something is produced.

We should have a comprehensive newsletter being published at the beginning of February. No promises or gurantees such is the tight schedule, though it is on the TO DO list with other priorities ahead of it at this point in time.

I am not going to go into great detail as to what the exact "priorities" are for the Gold Coast Titans other than what it listed above, it is on a need to know basis, though I will again ask for patience from fans looking for more information on the website.

The Gold Coast Titans off-field team is not as large as an established NRL club at the minute and whilst I am not looking to make excuses for the club (not that there is a need for any excuse), we as fans need to bear this in mind.

The Orara Sevens involvement has been confirmed by various media sources and whilst there was not a release on our website the day it was confirmed, I can only assume we will hear more before or after the tournament. Should there have been something more 'official' at our site? Maybe in a perfect world. Though again, with other priorities in place it took a back seat. Not ideal, I agree as I am sure the Titans would, though I am sure once 2007 rolls on in this will not be the case. In fact, I am 100% certain our website will be the site to visit for up to the minute news.

I am getting alot of enquiries about the official release on the jersey - why I ask? A few Sunday papers wrote speculative pieces and now the club is supposed to re-do their schedule to meet the demand of the media and some fans 'who need to know'? Unfortunately that is not how it works.

I will end by saying that there will be a big upload coming soon to the official site.

Enjoy!

DeeGan

DIEHARD
23-01-06, 12:23 PM
No problem.

I'm sure many wheels are turning and that is all I need to know to get to sleep at night.

My head spins thinking of all the work on their plate, especially considering their small team and I hope they know their work doesn't go unnoticed or unappreciated.

Dakink
23-01-06, 12:25 PM
My head spins thinking of all the work on their plate, especially considering their small team and I hope they know their work doesn't go unnoticed or unappreciated.

here here Diehard

DeeGan
23-01-06, 12:32 PM
I know for a fact that the guys and girls are fully aware of how much the fans appreciate what they do, that is not a concern.

The load on their plate is huge for a new NRL club in it's infancy, I get the impression this is lost on some at different times.

Our role is easy, on and off the field we support the club knowing we have the best people from the top down ensuring on and off the field success. On occasion patience will be asked from all, though as we have all heard before, "good things come to those who wait" ;)

DeeGan

DIEHARD
23-01-06, 12:38 PM
Look on the bright side.

More time to save!

I need all the help I can get in that regard. :laugh:

Dakink
23-01-06, 12:44 PM
That'll be 5 bucks or a beer for the use of that slogan Deegs ;-)

DIEHARD
23-01-06, 12:46 PM
I prefer the term patience is a virtue.

Queenslander
23-01-06, 07:44 PM
They are just building up the suspense ;) For all the big announcements :thumbsup: