PDA

View Full Version : NYC trial

mdrew
03-02-12, 06:50 PM
Very disappointing that the NYC team is playing a trial at Langlands Park against Brisbane Easts colts, but no mention on the site about team or anything. Our U15 and U17 Development squads are also playing but again no info at all. If I figure out the names of any players I will post how they go.

DIEHARD
03-02-12, 07:07 PM
You are right mate. I wish the club would provide alot more football related information. We can only do our best on the Titans Forum and thanks for starting the topic.

I wish I could attend, Ive gone to dedicated NYC trials before. :thumbsup:

Nick
03-02-12, 07:12 PM
When is it on mate? im only a few hundred metres from the tigers.. I might head down and support the boys

mdrew
03-02-12, 07:13 PM
U15's development squad starts at 1.30pm then U17 squad then NYC at 4.30pm

DIEHARD
03-02-12, 07:20 PM
When is it on mate? im only a few hundred metres from the tigers.. I might head down and support the boys

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/diehard2/stormtigers.jpg

DIEHARD
03-02-12, 07:26 PM
I just publicised this on the Legion facebook.

mdrew
04-02-12, 06:59 PM
just back from the game. Titans won 6 tries to 2. Neither team to shots at goal. A disappointing afternoon. Even with a significant number of likely starters out the team struggled with ball control and discipline. A couple fo positive performances from Tom Rowles at hooker and Jordan Tighe, he was a class above everyone else on team. From a club perspective, very disappointing, some players had no numbers on their jumpers and at times there was two of the same number on the field. Sam Johnson a recruit from Ipswich showed flashes as well.

isaiah
11-02-12, 07:10 PM
titans have just beaten broncs 22-20 in a nyc trial, 4 tries each