PDA

View Full Version : state of origin in brisbane

qld power
21-01-06, 10:43 AM
we should get a bunch of sits together for this event anyone with contacts in the ticketing place im coming over from nz if someone can get a heap of tickets and planning to the broncos game at suncorp and the cowboys game in carrera after it

Queenslander
21-01-06, 03:33 PM
I have only missed one state of origin at the new suncorp stadium but this year i may miss it as it falls during university exams :(....I might however make the trip to Melbourne to catch the third game although the possibility is low for that to happen ;)

DIEHARD
21-01-06, 04:27 PM
What about the Test Match?

I'll probably be at the 2nd and 3rd Origin games.

qld power
21-01-06, 05:38 PM
whats normally the run down with the teams appearance and trainings as if i can get a ticket going to get some jerseys see if i can get them signed queenslander bud may have to get u to buy me a ticket since u tend to get tickets every year wish i can buy them in nz

Queenslander
21-01-06, 05:45 PM
whats normally the run down with the teams appearance and trainings as if i can get a ticket going to get some jerseys see if i can get them signed queenslander bud may have to get u to buy me a ticket since u tend to get tickets every year wish i can buy them in nz

team appearances and trainings would be listed here www.qrl.com.au. The maroons always have a camp at the gold coast

tickets you can buy at http://premier.ticketek.com.au/ i think they allow anybody to buy online

qld power
21-01-06, 05:58 PM
cheers man i shout u a coke if u have spare time away from u exams lol :afro:

Queenslander
21-01-06, 06:05 PM
cheers man i shout u a coke if u have spare time away from u exams lol :afro:

lol yeah i wish...i managed two years ago to get to the 2nd game in brisbane and get through the exams but i dont want to push my luck again ;) The last state of origin i went to was a shocker......Game 3 2005.....Lets say its was the first time i heard a quiet lang park