PDA

View Full Version : Christmas and New Years 2011

DIEHARD
10-12-11, 02:43 PM
Christmas will soon be upon us. What is everyone up to? How are plans going?

DIEHARD
10-12-11, 02:45 PM
I'm looking forward to Christmas. Haven't really started shopping yet though.

I am currently enjoying this website about Awkward Christmas photos.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/melismashable/the-most-awkward-family-holiday-photos

thelwall
10-12-11, 03:24 PM
hey guys , im looking forward to xmas. Our family is going away to yamba on our annual holiday for 3 weeks :) hope everyone else enjoys there xmas like i will :)

Smakked
10-12-11, 05:17 PM
Just the usual stay at home with the kids for lunch and a few drinks, have to work xmas day nightshift so not doing alot.

Boofhead
14-12-11, 10:34 AM
Off to the UK for Chrissy!

Safe holidays everyone!

Titanic
14-12-11, 04:25 PM
Midday Friday finish in time to get to the annual Department of Education gala Christmas performance and do ... a boozy affair smoozing with the Minister. Christmas Day with the family and then the Boxing Day Test at home with a gang of other expatriates and Chinese colleagues plus turkey, ham and believe it or not XXXX ... no shopping done and no plans to do any until the 11th hour (the normal thing).

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to the lot of youse :-) see you in the winners' circle next year.

Ps. Hey Boof, friggin' cold enough here let alone Pommie land, good luck and don't forget your peter heater.

DIEHARD
14-12-11, 09:31 PM
Sounds like you'll have a ball Titanic!

Boof, sounds like a great trip. Will ot be a white Christmas? I am planning to head over to the UK in 2013.

I just picked up a few presents the other day, got tomorrow off, so will brave the crowds and hope to see far fewer of them.

DIEHARD
23-12-11, 06:46 AM
I need a Christmas miracle to do everything I need to do.

DIEHARD
01-01-12, 04:27 AM
Hope you all had a fantastic break and continue to enjoy it for the next few days.

I had a great break and Im recharged for 2012. Renew your soul now because if you don't now, it'll be a while before you get another chance!