PDA

View Full Version : Titans: Michael Searle's monthly newsletter

DeeGan
18-01-06, 11:20 AM
Titans: Monthly Newsletter

For those who have been querying the absence of the Michael Searle newsletter...

The management team have alot on their plate at the moment (a function coming up with the organising of the trials) and with their hectic schedule putting pen to paper has been a difficult task to say the least.

Chris from the Titans has reinterated that getting the newsletter done is a priority as it is a "critical medium through which we communicate with our supporters" thought at this point in time it will be a couple of weeks before something is produced.

We should have a comprehensive newsletter being published at the beginning of February. No promises or gurantees such is the tight schedule, though it is on the TO DO list with other priorities ahead of it at this point in time.

Cheers

DeeGan

DIEHARD
18-01-06, 11:22 AM
I'm sure we can all appreciate their situation.

By Feb there should be plenty of great material for a fantastic newsletter.

I'm looking forward to it.

Queenslander
18-01-06, 11:25 AM
Yeah im sure we can understand the situation they are in and how busy they would be. Im glad they are always thinking about the fans, when the newsletter is released im sure its going to be a great read :clap:

The Original Idiot
18-01-06, 07:17 PM
Two weeks suddenly seems like an awful long time...

DeeGan
11-04-06, 11:06 AM
*Bump*

I will speak to Chris this afternoon re: the newsletter release. I have fielded a couple of enquiries from members of late.

Chris I know for a fact is foot to the floor on about 20 different things and it comes back to not having enough hours in the day. Due to limited hands, most 'to do' items are given a priority listing at this point and whilst the Titans will be committed to the 'Monthly Newsletter', at this point in time it suffers as it is not a priority in comparison to other 'to do' jobs on Chris's plate.

I will post more on this hopefully today or tomorrow.

*SaLaw*
11-04-06, 12:24 PM
*Bump*

I will speak to Chris this afternoon re: the newsletter release. I have fielded a couple of enquiries from members of late.

Chris I know for a fact is foot to the floor on about 20 different things and it comes back to not having enough hours in the day. Due to limited hands, most 'to do' items are given a priority listing at this point and whilst the Titans will be committed to the 'Monthly Newsletter', at this point in time it suffers as it is not a priority in comparison to other 'to do' jobs on Chris's plate.

I will post more on this hopefully today or tomorrow.

Fair enough! Nothing more needs to be said here as we all want the most important issues to be addressed to ensure our success. :win:

lonegull
11-04-06, 01:58 PM
no sleep lost let them look after the important things i am sure they will appreciate us waiting