PDA

View Full Version : Wallabies End a 10 Year Drought

TITAN PETE
27-08-11, 10:08 PM
A great win tonight by the Wallabies 25-20 over the All Blacks & ending a 10 year drought & grab some new silverware by winning the Tri-nations :thumbsup:

This will give the Aussie's some serious confidence for the upcoming World Cup which is only 3 weeks away :surprise:

Boofhead
28-08-11, 12:27 AM
Refreshing to see the Wallabies managing to seal off the game in the dying minutes. Super Rugby Title, Tri Nations - now just need the World Cup!

Steelers
28-08-11, 01:17 AM
Refreshing to see the Wallabies managing to seal off the game in the dying minutes. Super Rugby Title, Tri Nations - now just need the World Cup!

And the Bledisloe ;)

Toads
28-08-11, 09:30 AM
Dan Carter 'n Co must be beginning to think that they've got the dreaded Suncorp hoodoo on them. As it's been some time between drinks, since they've pulled off a win there. But then again, they were out-classed last night, with the Queensland Reds style of game play, that kept the All Blacks pretty well on the back foot, for the majority of the night. ;)

In my opinion, last night I think we witnessed the beginning of new era in the Wallabies history, where they will be a force to be reckoned with for quite some time to come. To put it simply, if I was a up 'n coming All Blacks young gun. I'd be very worried when coming up against the Wallabies. :p