PDA

View Full Version : Titans Forum - Lift Our Game

DIEHARD
06-06-11, 10:00 PM
My head is about to explode if you guys don't start using grammar and putting more effort into your posts. It's like facebook. And that isn't a good thing.

Titanic
06-06-11, 10:06 PM
My head is about to explode if you guys don't start using grammar and putting more effort into your posts. It's like facebook. And that isn't a good thing.

Agreed ... hey, why don't some of you guys come and sharpen your writing skills by joining another Titans team here:

http://www.forumsevens.com.au/

titansrawesome
06-06-11, 11:02 PM

thats what forums are for, short responses with lazy grammar like myspace and facebook, its not an english grammar exam everytime you write something.

Surfers6
07-06-11, 09:06 AM
thats what forums are for, short responses with lazie grammar like myspace and facebook, its not an english gramar x-am everytime you right something.

Edited, that better.

titansrawesome
07-06-11, 09:20 AM
^^ this....

Boofhead
07-06-11, 12:33 PM
na maen ur postes reed mor lik dis moest ov tha tiem heyyy

Do you not see an issue with that?

titansrawesome
07-06-11, 03:05 PM

no looks lovely and i can still understand it;)

DIEHARD
07-06-11, 04:25 PM
Well whether you think it is lovely or not is irrelevant. Take the tip please and improve.

shamus
07-06-11, 05:14 PM
his point is hey my opinions are irrelevant dont pay attention to them

Funnily enough that's what a lot of people think about a few people on here :rolleyes:

Sorry but that was uncalled for.

I don't think it was aimed at you ;)

Nick
07-06-11, 05:22 PM

I thought you were speaking in french for a minute before I read the earlier posts haha..

So back on topic... Cronk to the Titans? :D

DIEHARD
07-06-11, 05:55 PM
I've moved this stuff into it's own thread so it doesn't pollute our signings thread. ;)

C-Whiz
15-07-11, 06:37 PM
Funnily enough I was actually looking for another thread about why forum numbers were/are down, when I stumbled on this. Classic, but close to the bone.

The point I was going to make in the other thread is that one of the reasons IMO people are leaving is because of pointless arguments with no substance and a lack of civility, and secondly, unreadable comments.

I'll take quality over quantity, but I don't mind a good argument with valid points. :D

DIEHARD
15-07-11, 10:57 PM
Too right C Whiz. Hopefully we get something positive to talk about soon as well.