PDA

View Full Version : UFC 130: Rampage vs. Hamill

AmericanTitan
26-05-11, 10:46 AM
I know we have a few UFC/MMA fans around here. Some decent fights coming up this weekend.

Main Card:
Quinton 'Rampage' Jackson vs. Matt Hamill
Frank Mir vs. Roy Nelson
Stefan Struve vs. Travis Browne
Thiago Alves vs. Rick Story
Brian Stann vs. Jorge Santiago

I'm picking Rampage, Nelson, Struve, Alves, and Stann.

Really looking forward to Mir/Nelson. Should be fun to watch.

DIEHARD
26-05-11, 10:50 AM
UFC, Ive never watched it you know.

Ill have to give it a try some time.

titansrawesome
26-05-11, 04:26 PM
biggest mma fan on this forum right here lol, im picking stann,struve,nelson,story and jackson with a lot of KO's coming. MMA is the best combat sport in the world not to be confused with ****ty boxing

AmericanTitan
27-05-11, 03:17 AM
for sure! MMA is far and away superior to boxing.

titansrawesome
27-05-11, 10:52 AM
for sure! MMA is far and away superior to boxing.

and pacman vs mosley was just awful geez, im hoping somjeone beats jones for the title asap i dont like the kid, and i want dos santos to ko cain and carwin, be cool if nick diaz kos gsp as well

AmericanTitan
27-05-11, 11:18 AM
whoa whoa whoa, what do you have against Jonny Bones Jones?!? He's AWESOME!!! It must be b/c you're a Rashad fan, haha.

as far as the HWTs go I'm a big Brock Lesnar fan, I hope he can recover from his illness again to come back and fight. JDS vs Cain will be good when it happens, but don't discount Carwin. Mir vs Nelson winner could also be in the convo for a title shot.

and I completely disagree on Diaz/GSP. I hope they fight, but I hate the Diaz Bros. I hope GSP smashes him and then moves on to getting ready for Anderson Silva!

titansrawesome
27-05-11, 01:23 PM
whoa whoa whoa, what do you have against Jonny Bones Jones?!? He's AWESOME!!! It must be b/c you're a Rashad fan, haha.

as far as the HWTs go I'm a big Brock Lesnar fan, I hope he can recover from his illness again to come back and fight. JDS vs Cain will be good when it happens, but don't discount Carwin. Mir vs Nelson winner could also be in the convo for a title shot.

and I completely disagree on Diaz/GSP. I hope they fight, but I hate the Diaz Bros. I hope GSP smashes him and then moves on to getting ready for Anderson Silva!

love my sonnen,diaz bros, most lightweights, JDS,Lesnar,Overeem,Kharitonov,Mir,Nelson,Barry, evans and silva are alright in my book too. gsp has become so damn boring i despise him now while nick is so entertaining and skilled

Ryan
29-05-11, 01:24 PM
Well that was disappointing. What a boring event :zzzz:

titansrawesome
29-05-11, 01:36 PM
bloody rampage get motivated in finishing someone for once, mir-nelson was disappointing too, story-alves was great, struve vs brown was brutal and stann vs santiago was good

AmericanTitan
29-05-11, 02:08 PM
I thought everything but the main event was pretty decent actually.

Rampage vs Hamill was kind of a snoozer. Woulda been better if Rampage would have went for the finish.

titansrawesome
29-05-11, 02:16 PM
I thought everything but the main event was pretty decent actually.

Rampage vs Hamill was kind of a snoozer. Woulda been better if Rampage would have went for the finish.

rampage had a fractured hand sop it was understandable, nelson had no cardio, but everything else was great and browne koing that giraffe struve was brutal

AmericanTitan
29-05-11, 02:23 PM
didn't hear Rampage's hand was messed up. That could explain it for sure.

If Nelson took his training seriously he'd be a heck of a fighter. Too bad he's gotten by with what he's done in the past. As competition has gotten better for him he hasn't improved.

titansrawesome
29-05-11, 02:33 PM
didn't hear Rampage's hand was messed up. That could explain it for sure.

If Nelson took his training seriously he'd be a heck of a fighter. Too bad he's gotten by with what he's done in the past. As competition has gotten better for him he hasn't improved.

yeah he just needs the cardio is all, the lhw div is sort of lacking right now but i have been on the rick story war wagon for a while now and i think give him winner of condit vs stun gun for no.1 contenders match, condit/story sounds like a firecracker both are good grapplers and are american zombies that wont go down and will KO you in the process. mir is making a comeback to the top i think too

AmericanTitan
29-05-11, 02:47 PM
I don't think Mir has anything for JDS, Cain, or even Lesnar when he gets back healthy. He won't be in the title picture again in his career IMO.

Story was very good and so was Brian Stann.

titansrawesome
29-05-11, 02:48 PM
mir i think can sub cain and jds, i think only lesnar is his real kryptonite

AmericanTitan
29-05-11, 03:00 PM
I dunno man, both Cain and JDS are badass dudes. Mir needs to lose some weight (being serious). I didn't think he looked good at 260 pounds.

titansrawesome
29-05-11, 03:12 PM
I dunno man, both Cain and JDS are badass dudes. Mir needs to lose some weight (being serious). I didn't think he looked good at 260 pounds.

jds is the best striker for sure but mir can get him down and cain im still a bit skeptical on him, cant wait till the strikeforce heavyweights come over

AmericanTitan
29-05-11, 03:40 PM
yeah!

You ready for Hendo vs Fedor?

It happened about 3 years too late, but still will be fun to watch. They're fighting at a 220 pound catch weight I believe

titansrawesome
29-05-11, 04:28 PM
yeah!

You ready for Hendo vs Fedor?

It happened about 3 years too late, but still will be fun to watch. They're fighting at a 220 pound catch weight I believe

i am looking forward to it but i wanna see the werdum vs overeem fight in 2 weeks first, fedor i only want to lose because i hate his fans and m-1 global i hate as well

AmericanTitan
02-06-11, 09:04 AM
GSP vs DIAZ October 29th at UFC 137 in Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas!

Dana White just announced it this afternoon!

titansrawesome
02-06-11, 03:48 PM
i know and i knew it! diaz new champion yeah baby gonna be a cracker of a fight