PDA

View Full Version : Most post on forum

Chaos
22-05-11, 10:26 AM
I just clicked on Members, then Posts.

Out of top 10 members that have giving the most post...only 2 members posted a recent comment...Diehard and Sleelers

Where have the others gone?

Coaster
22-05-11, 10:31 AM
A lot now use social media like twitter or facebook.
Some have just disappeared like Jenny she was good value, maybe Diehard knows more.

thelwall
22-05-11, 11:09 AM
thats sad :( we need to keep our members

Ryan
22-05-11, 11:10 AM
thats sad :( we need to keep our members
They come and they go. In some cases it's not so sad ;)

DIEHARD
22-05-11, 12:05 PM
I think some have just dropped off the radar others have their own reasons. We also had alot of fans of other teams getting on board but their support waned eventually.

Im delighted that my old mate and past Mod Steve Dangerous has returned!

If anyone remembers Capital Shark, he is a very good mate of mine and we still talk alot. I should do my best to get him back here. He was always a great contributor and it was fresh that he wasnt a Titans fan.

It is sad and I always love to see old members return. What we can do is try and a forum mail out and invite all the members back.

While facebook is great and new I dont really see it as a threat as its like fast food compared to the gormet of a forum system where you can have a good debate and it is also archived for reference.

It's pretty sad when on facebook accounts there is an article or a question posed and alot of the contributes are under 6 words and some just go GO TITANS, regardless. But it is a powerful tool for promoting our game and networking the fans. I love it.

I think you get the most diehard fans here, but we should do more to promote the forum with the fans.

DIEHARD
22-05-11, 12:15 PM
Titanium_BD1103 was always a huge Bulldogs fan and got involed in the Bulldogs forum bluenwhite.com - Not sure if he is still there. TJ used to be a mod here and he was nice enough to write me a nice PM about his situation.

Dakink is still around the internet RL forums out there and is primarily a Dragons fan.

Social Loafer is an awesome Raiders fan and Id love to see him come back. He is on the Greenhouse Forum.

DIEHARD
22-05-11, 12:17 PM
I think you have inspired me Chaos, inspired me to send out an email and invite everyone back. It's something I usually only do once a year and I havent done it yet in 2011.

titanstattman
22-05-11, 12:57 PM
I came back!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Chaos
22-05-11, 04:08 PM
Titanium_BD1103 was always a huge Bulldogs fan and got involed in the Bulldogs forum bluenwhite.com - Not sure if he is still there. TJ used to be a mod here and he was nice enough to write me a nice PM about his situation.

Dakink is still around the internet RL forums out there and is primarily a Dragons fan.

Social Loafer is an awesome Raiders fan and Id love to see him come back. He is on the Greenhouse Forum.

Yeah...those guys had great input...maybe most of those guys had Titans as their second team

Steelers
22-05-11, 06:23 PM
Yeah...those guys had great input...maybe most of those guys had Titans as their second team

I believe that was the case. I'm the same, the Titans are the only QLD team that I don't despise :)

C-Whiz
15-07-11, 05:47 PM
I just clicked on Members, then Posts.

Out of top 10 members that have giving the most post...only 2 members posted a recent comment...Diehard and Sleelers

Where have the others gone?

A lot now use social media like twitter or facebook.
Some have just disappeared like Jenny she was good value, maybe Diehard knows more.

They come and they go. In some cases it's not so sad ;)Funny, I was wondering this question, after having taken an hiatus for a while.

For what it's worth, I got bored/frustrated with petty arguments with no substance over inconsequential matters. And I found I was part of the problem, so I went and had a bit of a break. Now that I'm back, it seems very slow in here. It used to be you could check in every few hours and have a good read, a good laugh or a good whinge. Now it seems to take days for some threads to get a reply. The only thing that seems to keep ticking over is opinions on next weeks team.

Anyway, some of the best are still here, and like I said in another thread, I'll take quality over quantity.

And I'll try and add good posts that can keep the banter going. :thumbsup:

Social Loafer
26-08-11, 04:36 PM
. In some cases it's not so sad ;)

:wave:

DIEHARD
26-08-11, 05:31 PM
In some cases it's not so sad ;)

Hahaha!

Ryan
26-08-11, 05:32 PM
How ya goin champ? Where the **** have you been?

Social Loafer
26-08-11, 07:04 PM
How ya goin champ? Where the **** have you been?

Selling my soul to try make money for the Commonwealth (all be it slightly indirectly) is the short version..

Ever since I last logged in here (Feb 2010 or something) it's just been a cycle of drifting aimlessly through life.. :laugh: :doh:

Grimmace
29-08-11, 07:22 PM
Does anyone know what ever happened to Hoppy Dragons ?

Edit: just thought i might as well say hi while i was at it

Smakked
29-08-11, 08:26 PM
Im on here all night, you are all soft it is dead between the hours of Midnight and 6am , someone keep me company :P

Steelers
30-08-11, 03:56 AM
Does anyone know what ever happened to Hoppy Dragons ?

It seems all my fellow Dragons supporters have left me. I remember when we had about 4 or 5 of them on here :laugh: