PDA

View Full Version : Hi

qldpanther
21-05-11, 06:46 AM
Hi guys,

My name is Matt. Live in Brisbane and unfortunately for you guys I'm a Panthers supporter and run the Queensland Panthers Supporters Group. The good news: a couple of your season members are Panther supporters. They refuse to support the Broncos but want a team to support up here.

I've lived in Brisbane since 2004 ex Penrith. The Titans and Panthers I believe have a close association through ex players Presto, Carty, Satts.

Good luck for the season, just not on June 4 :)

DIEHARD
21-05-11, 06:52 AM
Hey Matt! Welcome to the forum mate, glad you could make it.

It's Brad Newman here.

We certainly do have a rich Penrith influence, with Carty, Sattler and Preston. And they are all legends. We are very lucky to have them.

There certainly are a few Panthers fans in our ranks, but as Michael Searle Searle, we'll take them for 11 home games! :thumbsup:

I look forward to seeing you in a couple weeKS. We should exchange numbers do we can catch up and you can visit The Legion / Section 30.

qldpanther
21-05-11, 07:04 AM
Just prvt msg me with your details.

Any Titans season member who supports the Panthers is welcome to join www.qldpanthers.com

DIEHARD
21-05-11, 07:08 AM
I'll make sure I refer any Panthers fan that I meet in qld.

We met last year on the train after the game, I was with Steve. We are good mates.

Id be happy to join you at Broncos v Panthers games at Lang Park and deathride the Broncos. :laugh:

I'll PM you mate.

qldpanther
21-05-11, 07:09 AM
That's right! Hope Steve is well. Haven't seen him since then

DIEHARD
21-05-11, 07:16 AM

Steve is doing great, he is going well at uni and I went to the Norths Devils v Ipswich Jets QCUP game last weekend. We see each other alot.

He is bound to surface in this thread. :poke:

qldpanther
21-05-11, 07:45 AM
Since starting the group in 2005, we've got official recognition through Panthers in 2010 as being the Official Supporters Group in Queensland for the Panthers.

Steve
22-05-11, 12:52 PM

I Aten't Dead!

Been super busy with uni, haven't been to the footy all year, and barely made it last year. :(

DIEHARD
22-05-11, 01:05 PM
I Aten't Dead!

Been super busy with uni, haven't been to the footy all year, and barely made it last year. :(

Got to come to a game soon! :)