PDA

View Full Version : Bin Laden Dead

TITAN PETE
02-05-11, 12:07 PM
Finally the yanks have killed Osama Bin Laden :fist:

DIEHARD
02-05-11, 12:24 PM
Fantastic news! A long time coming. Wow!

The world is a safer place without his phantom haunting us.

Great news for Obama and the USA too. No wonder he is delaying the address, so word spreads and everyone watches.

People singing Star Spangled Banner outside the White House. Maybe inspired by the Royal Wedding. Haha j.k

Hopefully this helps turn the page on a long and dark chapter of world history.

hammer
02-05-11, 02:50 PM
God I love Twitter...Holy! Read @ReallyVirtual feed from the past 9 hours. He's basically liveblogged the OBL raid! And he didn't even know!

Coaster
02-05-11, 03:42 PM
There is a photo of his body, I won't post it here, it can be searched for if you wanted to I guess

DIEHARD
02-05-11, 04:03 PM
As chief Ruddite on the Titans Forum can I just say how funny is it that Rudd is actually in Washington! :thumbsup:

dee13
02-05-11, 04:22 PM
I am happy that this scum is dead and I understand the celebrations, but, I hope that America can show some sort of humility and restraint. Americans can tend to be arrogant and in your face and that sort of thing really pisses people off. I would hate to think that the celebrations prompt the Taliban into retaliation attacks.

DIEHARD
02-05-11, 04:36 PM
Maybe. Even if there is or isn't huge celebration. The forces against the USA can spin it how ever which they want.

I can understand why they'd celebrate. Hell I am! Id love to be in New York now.

But we should be at the highest state of alert right now.

titansrawesome
02-05-11, 04:56 PM
yeah i expect a retailiation of some sort to the usa now, which i think would be stupid on terrorists part because they will get destroyed worse

DIEHARD
02-05-11, 05:03 PM
Unfortunately these terrorists dont even care about their own people. Bombing hundreds of civilians and people trying to build those countries.

Impossible to deal with. We can only do our best.

DIEHARD
02-05-11, 05:04 PM
Buried at sea according to Muslim law.

To prevent his grave becoming a monument.

C-Whiz
02-05-11, 06:30 PM
George W. Bush just sent Barack Obama an SMS, asking,
"Hey do you want to borrow my banner? "Mission Accomplished", only slighty used". ;)

shamus
02-05-11, 06:34 PM
Elton John has been asked to sing at his funeral. Evidently he is performing 'Sandle in the Bin'

........sorry. Not one of mine. That's straight from my daughter

titansrawesome
02-05-11, 06:41 PM
dont give this ****sucker a funeral, get him a tombstone and get everyone to piss on it whoever wants to, thats the only way we should remember a human being like that, the problem with alqaeda is that now there are too many of them and they aren't in the same place so its impossible to eradicate them all without killing lots of innocent people. i hate those stupid terrorists

TITAN PETE
02-05-11, 08:29 PM
If he had a Head Stone it would read
Osama Bin Laden
World Hide & Seek Champion
2001-2011

Blazertaser
03-05-11, 01:38 PM
The world is a safer place without his phantom haunting us.

I know what you are getting at, but honestly...... USA in some way or another is completely ****ed. Not exactly the smartest of moves on their part i dare say :doh:

Rage
05-05-11, 04:39 PM
Looks like they've decided not to release the photos which I can agree with. Lots of conspiracy theorists and the like probably wouldn't even believe the death even with the photos. Not worth the risks of retaliation

DIEHARD
05-05-11, 04:43 PM
There will always be conspiracy theorists. Obama has made the correct decision. Take the moral high ground.

C-Whiz
05-05-11, 05:31 PM
If he had a Head Stone it would read
Osama Bin Laden
World Hide & Seek Champion
2001-2011Nice work Pete! :D

Not exactly the smartest of moves on their part i dare say :doh:How so? I can't think of anyone more deserving of a Navy SEALS bullet in his brain. :salute:

Blazertaser
05-05-11, 10:58 PM
How so? I can't think of anyone more deserving of a Navy SEALS bullet in his brain. :salute:

Would've prefered him to rot in jail for the rest of his life rather then get the easy option out :wave: