PDA

View Full Version : QCUP Round 6: Burleigh Bears vs Norths Devils (ABC TV)

DIEHARD
30-04-11, 11:25 AM
Burleigh Bears vs Norths Devils

DIEHARD
30-04-11, 11:31 AM
BURLEIGH BEARS v NORTHS DEVILS
Pizzey Park Saturday, April 30 - 2pm* Live on ABC 1

The Burleigh Bears will be looking to leap over the Norths Devils on the ladder when these two teams meet at Pizzey Park on Saturday. The Bears showed they were intent on kick-starting their season with an aggressive performance against the Souths Logan Magpies in round five, while a standout effort from fullback Javarn White helped the Devils to a tight win over the Easts Tigers. However, the statistics are on the side of Burleigh, with Norths having not won a game at Pizzey Park since 2005. The Devils will have the services of Brisbane Bronco Scott Anderson, who is set to provide even more grunt to a Devils? pack that has found its rhythm after a sluggish start to the year. Norths forward Natthan Cleaver will play his 50th Queensland Cup game, all of which have been for the Devils. For the Bears, Jamie Dowling will return at fullback while Marty Mitchell will become the fourth Burleigh player to wear the No. 9 jersey this year in the wake of Scott Smith?s season-ending knee injury.

Source: http://www.QRL.com.au

DIEHARD
30-04-11, 11:35 AM
Burleigh Bears

1. Jamie Dowling 2. Anthony Don 3. Nick Parfitt 4. Clinton Toopi 5. Joe Vickery 6. Brad Cross 7. Riley Brown 8. Liam McDonald 9. Marty Mitchell 10. Brenton Lawrence 11. Josh White (c) 12. Jimmy Andersen 13. Kurt Sorensen 14. Blake Morrison 15. Daniel Joyce 16. Matt Pow 17. Martin Griese

Coach: Paul Bramley

Norths Devils

1. Javarn White 2. Daniel Ogden 3. Luke Samoa 4. Dean Bannerman 5. Kieran English 6. Shane Perry 7. Matt Smith 8. Mark Vaiao 9. Jay Aston 10. Natthan Cleaver 11. Troyden Watene 12. Dunamis Lui 13. Jacob Samoa 14. Michael Roberts 15. Scott Anderson

lonegull
30-04-11, 01:51 PM
am i reading that team right Riley Brown halfback? i couldnt imagine this guy being a halfback from what i have seen of him

hammer
30-04-11, 02:03 PM
No Tomane playing for Burleigh!

lonegull
30-04-11, 07:54 PM
No Tomane playing for Burleigh!

tomane plays for ipswich

hammer
30-04-11, 08:31 PM
tomane plays for ipswich

Oops!:rolleyes: