PDA

View Full Version : New Legion Drums - Sunday Roast

matti
17-04-11, 12:30 PM
Guys switch to the Roast, they think the legion is a issue with there drums and want them removed!!!!

Blazertaser
17-04-11, 12:31 PM
We just got hammered by the sunday roast, complaints that fans had to turn the tv down due to our "Senseless drumming", we are getting compared to the South African Vuvuzelas........

Firstly commentators were saying there great, not gouldy, the tool said he's going to speak to the titans. **** sake, if you dont like it, turn the tv down, it's our home ground we should be able to do what the hell we want....

Obviously a Tigers fan wrote that in....:fight:

Coaster
17-04-11, 12:31 PM
We just got roasted by a whinging kiwi called Mary.

I bet she is the black ninja

Mushi
17-04-11, 12:49 PM
Although it gave us some great footage on tv - so thanks Kiwi Mary for that!!!
Vossy and everyone wrapped us something great - obviously Gus not a fan - Get over it - our drums are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My email was sent in straight away!!!

TITAN PETE
17-04-11, 12:54 PM
If u are making the Roast u are doing ok:rolleyes: but I thought being there the drum beat during the 20's was great & had a purpose especially when attacking the line :thumbsup: ,, the 1st grade came across as just noise :?)

Boofhead
17-04-11, 01:40 PM
Like most of the stuff on the Roast, it's just a gee up, the drums were great.

Need some Legion shirts on them though!

Supergoose
17-04-11, 02:51 PM
I was supposed to be at the game but couldn't make it in the end. Watched it on tele and to be perfectly honest didn't hear the drums at all. I could only hear myself swearing early on and cheering after that.

Steelers
17-04-11, 02:56 PM
As with everything on the Sunday Roast, I think that was said with tounge firmly pressed into cheek.

Mushi
17-04-11, 05:00 PM
Am sure the roast got flooded with e mails from some pretty dedicated titans fans ;) and gave the legion some great coverage too!!!!:D Mary can go Kiss my ass!!!!!:fight:

Mushi
17-04-11, 05:06 PM
Personally I think it will just make us louder and prouder next time! :-)

DIEHARD
17-04-11, 09:20 PM
We need to counter attack. I think 95% of Titans fans, who are the ones who count, liked them or at least there is enough to work with and improve with feedback and refinement.

I think any publicity is great, now the focus is on the Gold Coast. Marketing is all about differentiation.

I think it is disgusting that any concept that aims to improve crowds, atmosphere and memberships has people trying to slit its throat after one game. Especially in the media.

The email is probably from an AFL or Union fan anyway. From New Zealand? Really? LOL

Titanic
17-04-11, 09:41 PM
The Warriors have drums at their home games too.

I could hear them on the broadcast and although they should have some more structure in their performance, I thought they were great.

DIEHARD
17-04-11, 09:54 PM
The Warriors have drums at their home games too.

I could hear them on the broadcast and although they should have some more structure in their performance, I thought they were great.

I agree Titanic. Luckily unlike the Rabbitohs old drum crew who were just plonked on the field, these guys are integrated with The Legion, so we can help conduct them. And they are all too willing to work with us.

We only first met them last Tuesday and it was the first game.

Soon we will be a well oiled machine.

Send feedback to membersinfo@titans.com.au