PDA

View Full Version : IPad 2

TITAN PETE
04-04-11, 10:02 PM
I picked up my IPad 2 today & love it , so far brilliant for Forums & Twitter , i look forward to learning how 2 drive it properly :D

Has anyone bought Ipad2 ?

Coaster
05-04-11, 09:14 AM
I have the first version, and its only a matter of time until i get the second.

Love it, my wife who hates computers also just loves it, calls it her "Google Machine" I can never get it away from her. So easy to use, so clean.

TITAN PETE
05-04-11, 09:50 AM
I have the first version, and its only a matter of time until i get the second.

Love it, my wife who hates computers also just loves it, calls it her "Google Machine" I can never get it away from her. So easy to use, so clean.

Funnily enough thats the same word i used when i 1st got it "Clean :banana:

teke
20-04-11, 12:31 AM
Never been the kind to keep up with technology but Im really thinking about getting the new ipad. Looks awesome and would go well with all the other apple gear I have.

DIEHARD
20-04-11, 02:37 AM
Id love to get one, especially for forums and reading.

hammer
20-04-11, 07:06 AM
Anyone using a particular app for following the forum updates or just using Safari...I know there are a few apps designed for forum use but haven't been tempted to spend he money just in case it doesn't work.

TITAN PETE
20-04-11, 09:03 AM
Anyone using a particular app for following the forum updates or just using Safari...I know there are a few apps designed for forum use but haven't been tempted to spend he money just in case it doesn't work.

I have stuck with Safari & it works well so unless someone can show me another app i'll stick with it.

Brad it is brilliant for the forums & Twitter :thumbsup:

I also u it for reading ebooks & more importantly Rugby League Week !

hammer
28-06-11, 08:44 PM
Just stumbled across an iPad app called Tapatalk...apparently great for forums, but the owner has to activate the forum with Tapatalk (it is free to do so)...the app costs $3.99. Not sure if there are any forum reading apps out there!