PDA

View Full Version : Richie Williams - 2011 Discussion Thread

Tamwelg
03-04-11, 01:18 PM
Richie Williams - 2011 Discussion Thread

General discussion on match performances, position, injuries, contracts, and anything else.

Surfers6
08-04-11, 01:22 PM
Get rid of Richie and use his money for Rankin on minimums.

Titan Dad
12-04-11, 09:44 AM
Get rid of Richie and use his money for Rankin on minimums.

You are kidding aren't you? You obviously haven't been watching the 20's. He has been shocking for a fourth year player. Poor kick options and atrocious reads in defence. This kid is years off if at all.:fight:

Tamwelg
12-04-11, 10:41 AM
You are kidding aren't you? You obviously haven't been watching the 20's. He has been shocking for a fourth year player. Poor kick options and atrocious reads in defence. This kid is years off if at all.:fight:

I've got to agree, midway through last year I mentioned he isn't coming along as planned and I got shot down. One thing he has on his dude is his age, but he's got a lot of improving to do.

Williams would be on a second teir / join contract with Burleigh and would not be on much at all. It's a putty he had to have surgery before the trial because I was interested to see how he would go. He was in very good form for Burleigh last year and appeared to be working hard in the preseason.

kingtitan
10-08-11, 08:33 AM
GUYS,
we have been looking for a five - eight and all this time we have not tries this guy?

Why not? what happened to him, has he disappeared off the face of the earth?
anyone know anything?