PDA

View Full Version : Sam Tagataese - 2011 Discussion Thread

Tamwelg
03-04-11, 01:12 PM
Sam Tagataese - 2011 Discussion Thread

General discussion on match performances, position, injuries, contracts, and anything else.

Titanic
10-04-11, 01:21 PM
Would make a wrecking ball of a prop ... why not?

Chaos
10-04-11, 01:29 PM
Tagatease...makes a massive difference when on the paddock
Strong, fast and good timing in tackles...makes the opposition keep one eye on him.

teke
10-04-11, 09:19 PM
Taga up the front would be alright, he has everything that positions needs

Titan Dad
12-04-11, 03:35 PM
Taggaz is a machine, He is getting better and better with each run he has. You can play him in the front row and second row however I believe it is better for him to be locked into one position and let him develop it for himself.

Titan Dad
06-06-11, 08:25 PM
Taggaz is going, he will be at the Sharks next year for sure. Should have kept him now we are going to be getting smashed by him. Good luck big man.....

TITAN PETE
06-06-11, 08:28 PM
He's too Hot & Cold don't care if he goes he's a long way behind Ryan James as far as consistency goes

titansrawesome
06-06-11, 08:32 PM
all he needs is to get fit and he will be consistent, he is an awesome player when he has the energy

Titan Dad
07-06-11, 11:46 AM
He's too Hot & Cold don't care if he goes he's a long way behind Ryan James as far as consistency goes

Is there anyone else playing for the TITANS, All I ever see you post is JAMES this JAMES that, are you a relative??????:poke:

TITAN PETE
07-06-11, 12:10 PM
Is there anyone else playing for the TITANS, All I ever see you post is JAMES this JAMES that, are you a relative??????:poke:

If u have actually watched the Titans play this year u will find that Ryan James has been the most consistent forward we have & the fact that he's only 19 & will get bigger & better..

As far as being a relative the answer is no but i think u should take a good look in the mirror sunshine :poke: , he'll get there he's a good young player but maybe in a year or 2 ;)

Titan Dad
07-06-11, 03:58 PM
If u have actually watched the Titans play this year u will find that Ryan James has been the most consistent forward we have & the fact that he's only 19 & will get bigger & better..

As far as being a relative the answer is no but i think u should take a good look in the mirror sunshine :poke: , he'll get there he's a good young player but maybe in a year or 2 ;)

If you are infering I am a relative of The 20's Prop PAGE then you are way off the mark. I have been at all the games this year. However NO PAGE is not a relative of mine...:argue:

TITAN PETE
07-06-11, 08:54 PM
If you are infering I am a relative of The 20's Prop PAGE then you are way off the mark. I have been at all the games this year. However NO PAGE is not a relative of mine...:argue:

I never mentioned anyone's name Champ ;)

2007astarisborn
19-06-11, 03:06 PM
Sam Tagataese - 2011 Discussion Thread

General discussion on match performances, position, injuries, contracts, and anything else.

Why mid season transfer? doesn't make sense?

Titan Fanatic
20-06-11, 03:07 PM
Why mid season transfer? doesn't make sense?

I'd say it was so they could fit henry into the team using the salary that taga would have been on.

Titanic
09-07-11, 07:15 PM
Nah ... we didn't need him ... no he's not an A Grader ... too lazy ... but that's hardly what he's dishing up for the Sharks. Compared to Henderson or White? Shheez.