PDA

View Full Version : Michael Henderson - 2011 Discussion Thread

Tamwelg
03-04-11, 12:03 PM
Michael Henderson - 2011 Discussion Thread

General discussion on match performances, position, injuries, contracts, and anything else.

Titan Dad
22-04-11, 08:22 AM
Hendo is as honest as they come as a footballer. He will bounce back from the niggling injuries he has had early this season. If a man can bounce back from the horrific leg injury he had a couple of years ago like he has then we have not seen the best from the big fella as yet, however when he is right look out he will be great for us.

Supergoose
25-04-11, 08:58 AM
I'm still waiting for Hendo to truly fulfill his potential. He needs to get the mistakes out of his game and concentrate for the full time he is out there. He does the little things right, but would love to see him get to the next level. Superior player to White on my opinion.

Boofhead
17-05-11, 02:26 PM
Hendo played good in his 25 minutes against Manly.

18 Tackles (Non Missed)
4 Runs (36 Meters)
2 Breaks

No errors or penalties!

Rage
17-05-11, 04:45 PM
When is he contracted to?

Boofhead
18-05-11, 12:40 PM
He is contracted for next year, along with White.

Rage
18-05-11, 03:04 PM
Nice, wonder if he'll get a bench spot next season what with Douglas coming in

Titan Dad
02-06-11, 05:01 PM
Nice, wonder if he'll get a bench spot next season what with Douglas coming in

I prevoiusly posted on HENDO awaiting him to hit some form. We are in the 13th round now and to date he is way to quiet with no ability to bend the defensive line. If he doesn't start hooking in I am afraid he will end up in Q'Cup for 2012 season.:cry:

titanfan1980
02-06-11, 10:04 PM
Next year with douglas, white, bailey and james this guy is no chance with his current form. Sure hes not playing bad he just doesnt seem to bring anything to the team. Give Young page ago from the 20's the kids mental and loves a tough run

Titanic
03-06-11, 11:23 PM
Henderson is not an A Grader ... that "take them on at all odds tyro" we saw a few years ago doesn't seem to have found his mojo since his injury ... honest but ordinary.

Titan Dad
06-06-11, 01:54 PM
Next year with douglas, white, bailey and james this guy is no chance with his current form. Sure hes not playing bad he just doesnt seem to bring anything to the team. Give Young page ago from the 20's the kids mental and loves a tough run

Not a bad idea by giving the young prop a go. He doesn't seem to mind doing the hard yards up the guts, and in giving him a go could be just the medicine we need for next year and also to force the more established first graders to urgently come across their form again.:thumbsup: