PDA

View Full Version : Luke Bailey - 2011 Discussion Thread

Tamwelg
03-04-11, 12:58 PM
Luke Bailey - 2011 Discussion Thread

General discussion on match performances, position, injuries, contracts, and anything else.

Tamwelg
08-04-11, 09:52 AM
TITANS TO RE-SIGN BAILEY

Luke Bailey is set to ink a fresh two-year deal with Gold Coast Titans.

At 31, his signature will do nothing to ease doubts over the club's ageing roster.

Foxsports

Steelers
08-04-11, 11:58 AM
At 31, his signature will do nothing to ease doubts over the club's ageing roster.

I feel it does the opposite. It gives the Titans 2 more years to find a competent replacement.

Boofhead
08-04-11, 12:03 PM

Foxsports
Whats wrong with these dicks. Bailey is the best prop going around at the moment and would make any rep side.

There will be a good mix of youth and old heads going into 2012, looking forward to it.

Tamwelg
08-04-11, 12:04 PM
I feel it does the opposite. It gives the Titans 2 more years to find a competent replacement.

I agree. Bull like Friendy is a must. Hopefully we can atleast make it 1 from 2.

Surfers6
08-04-11, 01:23 PM
Bailey is a must along with another new signing front rower.

Titan Dad
08-04-11, 04:25 PM
Whats wrong with these dicks. Bailey is the best prop going around at the moment and would make any rep side.

There will be a good mix of youth and old heads going into 2012, looking forward to it.

Totally agree with you Boof. Bailey is playing great footy and would make any rep side. However he is needed to bring young props like Luke Page through to the top grade young blokes like him need an old head there to steady the ship and keep tight reins on them:thumbsup:

Titanic
10-04-11, 12:30 PM
Yep, Bailey is one who can truly hold his head up. His influence on blokes like James may well help us to keep them.

AmericanTitan
09-05-11, 09:33 AM
I read a little bit ago that Bull and the team are going to announce he's signed for two more years in a press conference today (11 AM).

Anyone hear the same?