31-07-06, 03:58 PM
Double JD and Coke pls Jenny.

Social Loafer
31-07-06, 04:02 PM
Bottle of Carlsberg thanks..

p.s. Do they sell any nachos?

Eel 33
31-07-06, 04:17 PM
Mid arvo snack of nachos, top idea schifty.

jenny
31-07-06, 04:52 PM
Double JD and Coke pls Jenny.

:beer: there you go cutie...its a bit strong,just take it easy..cheers ;)

jenny
31-07-06, 04:54 PM
Bottle of Carlsberg thanks..

p.s. Do they sell any nachos?
There you go Schifty, here's your beer AND nachos ;) Enjoy ;)

Darren Lockyer
31-07-06, 09:06 PM
Can i have a chick flick please.

Titanium_BD1103
31-07-06, 09:12 PM
Can i have a chick flick please.

Um this is a bar... not a video store... therefore the answer is no... :satan:

Titanium_BD1103
31-07-06, 09:15 PM
Hey All

It's your friendly Assistant Care-Taker and chef of the Titanium Bar... and I have some news... :)

- I am calling for helpers for the bar... If you think you are useful and can serve drinks and make food, you are wanted, post here and I will create a staff list end of week... Maximum of 5 staff needed.

- I am hiring Jenny to help me as a Bar Matron..she has done a superb job servicing the place whilst I am away that I have decided she can now have the title as well.. she will look after the place whilst I am not around and serve your needs.

- We have a poker table and a new pool table complete with Titans Bar Cues... yes I scored them from Heron and Smith... they look very cool on our blue and beige gold table with the GC Titans insignia on the side.... :)

- New sign to be created soon... looking to liven the place up... :D :D

Have a good Monday night.... :)

Eel 33
01-08-06, 02:39 PM
:beer: there you go cutie...its a bit strong,just take it easy..cheers ;)

Never too strong Jenny, just the way i like it.

SuperCliffy#01
01-08-06, 04:01 PM
I wanted to go to the bar last night for dinner but my car broke down.cya. :mad:

Darren Lockyer
03-08-06, 03:56 PM
Hey All

It's your friendly Assistant Care-Taker and chef of the Titanium Bar... and I have some news... :)

- I am calling for helpers for the bar... If you think you are useful and can serve drinks and make food, you are wanted, post here and I will create a staff list end of week... Maximum of 5 staff needed.

- I am hiring Jenny to help me as a Bar Matron..she has done a superb job servicing the place whilst I am away that I have decided she can now have the title as well.. she will look after the place whilst I am not around and serve your needs.

- We have a poker table and a new pool table complete with Titans Bar Cues... yes I scored them from Heron and Smith... they look very cool on our blue and beige gold table with the GC Titans insignia on the side.... :)

- New sign to be created soon... looking to liven the place up... :D :D

Have a good Monday night.... :)
I'll do something

SuperCliffy#01
03-08-06, 04:04 PM
Friggen Hell the T-Bone steak and chips with salad went down a treat, and the red wine was superb.cya. :satan:

Darren Lockyer
03-08-06, 05:44 PM
Can I have a chicken Parmigana and a Bundy Rum Lime and ice

HodgoBerro
03-08-06, 05:48 PM
grilled chicken stir fry veges and a glass of home brand diet lemonade plese!

Titanium_BD1103
03-08-06, 05:54 PM
DL and Hodgoberro... your orders are now ready.... :)

DL- Chicken Parmigana with additional side order of Diane Sauce, Bundy Dry Lime.
HB- Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Stir Fry and Home Brand Lemonade

Enjoy... :)

P.S. DL your application has been received and a suitable placement will be given soon... ;)

Darren Lockyer
03-08-06, 05:56 PM
DL and Hodgoberro... your orders are now ready.... :)

DL- Chicken Parmigana with additional side order of Diane Sauce, Bundy Dry Lime.
HB- Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Stir Fry and Home Brand Lemonade

Enjoy... :)

P.S. DL your application has been received and a suitable placement will be given soon... ;)
Thganks. That was the best Chicken i have tasted. Can I have some ice cream for desert.

Social Loafer
03-08-06, 05:57 PM
This place better be liquor licensed :laugh:

Schooner of draught please, that's Carlton draught btw, none of that dodgy QLD beer :laugh:

jenny
03-08-06, 06:01 PM
:eek: Hey TJ its a pleasure to help in your hour of need! :ok: I hope i dont disappoint you :( This will be interesting :lol!: *gulp* you are coming back , right?? :satan:

jenny
03-08-06, 06:02 PM

Schooner of draught please, that's Carlton draught btw, none of that dodgy QLD beer :laugh:

It is Schifty... :beer:

jenny
03-08-06, 06:10 PM
Thganks. That was the best Chicken i have tasted. Can I have some ice cream for desert.

Certainly DL..what flavour would you like :)

jenny
03-08-06, 06:11 PM

There you go...and its a Schooner.. as cold as you will find anywhere, enjoy!

jenny
03-08-06, 06:49 PM
I wanted to go to the bar last night for dinner but my car broke down.cya. :mad:
Cliffy you should have called us on your mobile phone...we would have sent the Courtesy Bus and picked you up, whilst your car was being fixed.

Darren Lockyer
03-08-06, 07:12 PM
Certainly DL..what flavour would you like :)
Chocolate please dipped in hot fudge. Thanx

jenny
03-08-06, 07:18 PM
I have it for you now, the Chef said he knew you would be a Chocolate kinda guy..You must frequent here often...Enjoy your dessert and please come back...TJ said you have applied to help here. Thats such good news, as i only found out tonite that i am employed at this trendy bar, hope to have you on board! * who does the dishes*???? :hi:

Darren Lockyer
03-08-06, 07:37 PM
I have it for you now, the Chef said he knew you would be a Chocolate kinda guy..You must frequent here often...Enjoy your dessert and please come back...TJ said you have applied to help here. Thats such good news, as i only found out tonite that i am employed at this trendy bar, hope to have you on board! * who does the dishes*???? :hi:
Hopefully not me. I could mix the ****tails though

Titanium_BD1103
03-08-06, 07:41 PM

Um people... its called the Dishwasher Machine x2.... :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Thanks to you both...

Yep DL, you can be in charge of serving drinks and making specialities like Margaritas and Manhattan's... :)

Jenny I will still be here, but you are here more often and its always nice to have a friendly face at the bar... so I decided who better to have there than you... :D :D

jenny
03-08-06, 07:42 PM
Hopefully not me. I could mix the ****tails though

Looks like its me ...Great DL you are the Beverage Supervisor :clap:

Darren Lockyer
03-08-06, 07:43 PM
Looks like its me ...Great DL you are the Beverage Supervisor :clap:
Yay we are going to have fun

jenny
03-08-06, 07:45 PM
Um people... its called the Dishwasher Machine x2.... :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Thanks to you both...

Yep DL, you can be in charge of serving drinks and making specialities like Margaritas and Manhattan's... :)

Jenny I will still be here, but you are here more often and its always nice to have a friendly face at the bar... so I decided who better to have there than you... :D :D
*Gasp* thank god TJ.. Nobody can fill your shoes :naughty: I will just help out when you are unavailable...with pleasure....thankyou :clap:

jenny
03-08-06, 07:46 PM
Yay we are going to have fun

Yep. Bring it!!! :D We will make TJ proud of us...i hope :sick: *wink*

Darren Lockyer
03-08-06, 07:48 PM
Yeah i won't be here all the time but i'll try to do my best

Titanium_BD1103
03-08-06, 07:49 PM
No one is here all the time DL... hence why I need lots of staff if possible, otherwise the place remains BYO and that is no fun... :(

I know the 2 of you and all the other future employees will do a fine job... you are a part of this forum, so that is the assurance I need... :D :D

Darren Lockyer
03-08-06, 07:50 PM
I will be here for a long time to come yet so you might have to give a promotion in future years.

jenny
03-08-06, 07:53 PM
I will be here for a long time to come yet so you might have to give a promotion in future years.

LOL! This is gonna be a hoot :D

Titanium_BD1103
04-08-06, 12:01 AM

I'm guessing we all might... and I tell you, you do the job, and you could be the assistant caretaker here some day... :satan:

Eel 33
04-08-06, 02:48 PM
dinner menu pls, ill be in early though.

jenny
04-08-06, 02:58 PM
GOOD AFTER NOON :hi:
Todays Specials Are

Lamb Chops With Minted Honey Marinade
Served with you Vegetables of Choice

Oriental Pork with Apple Sauce and
Vegtables of Choice or Side Salad

Butterd Fetticine-with Spinach Toss

Chicken Nicoise & Vegetables of Choice

Desserts-
Lemon Nut Biscuits and Home Made Icecream
Syrupy Cinnamon Sticks " " " " " " " " " " "
French Toast with Cran Apple Topping

Usual menus Apply

Looking forward to seeing you....

Darren Lockyer
04-08-06, 03:32 PM
Can i have dinner before work please?

jenny
04-08-06, 03:48 PM
Can i have dinner before work please?

:rolleyes: Ok!! LOL..
What would you like Darren??

Darren Lockyer
04-08-06, 03:57 PM
Served with you Vegetables of Choice please and i'll mix my own ****tail thanks

Grimmace
04-08-06, 04:01 PM
Grimmace can help butyou betta watch out he might dink the drinks instead of serving them

jenny
04-08-06, 04:03 PM
Served with you Vegetables of Choice please and i'll mix my own ****tail thanks

There you are Darren..Love and care went in to this meal :chef: ..We hope it's enjoyable...Don't make that ****tail to strong now :eek: I need you tonight!

Titanium_BD1103
04-08-06, 04:03 PM
LOL Grimmace... unfortunately, DL has the drinks job... you are a helper of the preparation of food, you can eat if you want, just means that we have to ask the powers that be for a larger food allowance... :laugh: :laugh:

Darren Lockyer
04-08-06, 04:04 PM
There you are Darren..Love and care went in to this meal :chef: ..We hope it's enjoyable...Don't make that ****tail to strong now :eek: I need you tonight!
Delicious Jenny it's just a shame you didn't come with it.

jenny
04-08-06, 04:05 PM
LOL Grimmace... unfortunately, DL has the drinks job... you are a helper of the preparation of food, you can eat if you want, just means that we have to ask the powers that be for a larger food allowance... :laugh: :laugh:

We still need a Kitchen Hand TJ !! :naughty:

jenny
04-08-06, 04:07 PM
Delicious Jenny it's just a shame you didn't come with it.

Darren i am the one who gave it to you... :dizzy: Forget the ****tail...jump straight behind that bar buddy :laugh:

Grimmace
04-08-06, 04:10 PM
Darren i am the one who gave it to you... :dizzy: Forget the ****tail...jump straight behind that bar buddy :laugh:
DL where is my drink i ordered

Darren Lockyer
04-08-06, 04:17 PM
Here it is enjoy

Grimmace
04-08-06, 05:51 PM
mmmm nothing like an auzzie works burger

jenny
04-08-06, 05:55 PM
mmmm nothing like an auzzie works burger
Cooked to perfection Right???? :)

Grimmace
04-08-06, 06:10 PM
Ofcourse nothing betas an aussie wors burger

Darren Lockyer
05-08-06, 09:43 AM
Ofcourse nothing betas an aussie wors burger
How was the drink?

Grimmace
05-08-06, 10:04 AM
How was the drink?

Great thanks

jenny
05-08-06, 10:05 AM
How was the drink?

Shall we do the Breakfast Menu Darren???

BREAKFAST MENU IS TODAY-- :chef:
CRISPY BACON & EGGS
FRIED MUSHROOMS in BREADCRUMBS

SCRAMBLED EGGS & THICK TOAST
FOCCACIA with SUNDREID TOMATOES SPINACH CHEESE ONION & BASIL

YOUGHURT & FRUITS IN SEASON

Grimmace
05-08-06, 10:23 AM
We ran out of bacon i gave it to sum poor homeless guys sitting acroos the street oh look hes waving at you

jenny
05-08-06, 10:27 AM
We ran out of bacon i gave it to sum poor homeless guys sitting acroos the street oh look hes waving at you

:satan: Yes he is!!That is because he saw me just walk in with more! This is a well managed establishment Grimmace....Nothing is a problem ;)

Grimmace
05-08-06, 10:57 AM
Theres more bacon hey, quick look the doors while i try and fight this homeless person off( tells him to go to a homeless shelter)

Titanium_BD1103
05-08-06, 11:02 AM
Hey now what did I say about the homeless people, they are to be given all the food that cannot be sold, charity can only see you well in the long run... :)

Glad to see this place is going so well, Keep it up, business is booming... :D :D

Grimmace
05-08-06, 11:34 AM
Jenny whats being served for lunch?

SuperCliffy#01
05-08-06, 01:32 PM
I have it is all you can eat sea food smorgasboard.cya. :ok:

Grimmace
05-08-06, 01:38 PM
Sure and as a special treat you can have a Ronald Mcdonal and pals toy set

SuperCliffy#01
05-08-06, 02:37 PM
Sure and as a special treat you can have a Ronald Mcdonal and pals toy set

Cool i'll have the fluffy dogs.cya. :chef:

jenny
05-08-06, 02:58 PM
The Dinner Menu is--

Chefs Salad
Juilenne Cut roast Beef
Baked vegetables and Gravy

Grilled Jewfish Steak with Lemon Wedges
Potatoe and Shredded Cabbage
Salad with Mustard Caper Vinaigrette

Tea or Coffee

Grilled Sole & Lemon Wedges
English Spinach
& Tossed salad...

Desserts are on the back of your Menu

ENERTAINMENT FRIDAY & SATURDAY NIGHTS :p

Grimmace
05-08-06, 03:00 PM
DL where r the drinks so i can start the entertainment for every one

jenny
05-08-06, 03:09 PM
DL where r the drinks so i can start the entertainment for every one

Can you sing grimmace?? or :guit: ????
Darrens not here yet, i'll get your drink for you, what would you like??

Grimmace
05-08-06, 03:11 PM
Can you sing grimmace?? or :guit: ????
Darrens not here yet, i'll get your drink for you, what would you like??
i can sing and dance thats why i want the drinks so i can perform the entertainment and ill have a jimebeam thanks

jenny
05-08-06, 03:15 PM
i can sing and dance thats why i want the drinks so i can perform the entertainment and ill have a jimebeam thanks

Your hired... as long as you show me how you dance now :D

Theres your little warm up starter grimmace, with a glass of Ice :D ..
Ok start Dancing !!!

Grimmace
05-08-06, 03:16 PM
Starts doing the YMCA is that good enough

jenny
05-08-06, 03:20 PM
Starts doing the YMCA is that good enough

Whats with the skirt ?? :laugh: YMCA around 11pm..Everybody will be very happy by then! :beer:

Grimmace
05-08-06, 03:28 PM
the skirt goes with the outfit lol its time for a country music dance off yehaaa

jenny
05-08-06, 03:30 PM
the skirt goes with the outfit lol its time for a country music dance off yehaaa

ROFL! This will be a FUN night :lol!:

Grimmace
05-08-06, 03:30 PM
ROFL! This will be a FUN night :lol!:

Yeah i need a few volunteers though

jenny
05-08-06, 03:33 PM
Cliffy....MJ.....Townsville Titan.....Manly Boy......Titanscowboy....There all up for it :lol!:

Grimmace
05-08-06, 03:33 PM
LOL we will start with achy breaky heart

jenny
05-08-06, 03:35 PM
Then to top the night off. :guit: The girls all get prettier at closing time :emp:

Grimmace
05-08-06, 03:36 PM
Yeah because everyone is smashed off their face lol

jenny
05-08-06, 03:38 PM
Yeah because everyone is smashed off their face lol

Ka Ching...The fallen Angels of the Titanium Bar :p

Grimmace
05-08-06, 03:39 PM
Theyll b rising when everyone is drunk though

jenny
05-08-06, 03:44 PM
:eek: We need Security....I know!!! Cronk and Wolfpak :cool: :cool:

Grimmace
05-08-06, 03:47 PM
yeah i dont think you want people who are strangers walking in off the street P. Ronald Mcdonald, birdy and Hmaburgala have all said they will participate with the YMCA im still waiting from a response from Tinkywinky :lol!:

jenny
05-08-06, 03:48 PM
I have to Bounce. :hi: ..and get ready for this HUGE night! Spit polish my boots etc...We are having a theme night :rolleyes: Im excited! :clap: :lol!:

Grimmace
05-08-06, 03:51 PM
I have to Bounce. :hi: ..and get ready for this HUGE night! Spit polish my boots etc...We are having a theme night :rolleyes: Im excited! :clap: :lol!:

Might see if i can get Bert and Earnie to come along too since we are having a theme night

jenny
05-08-06, 03:52 PM
This is HUGE :guit: I'm wringing my hands with anticipation.....I'm ouuta here grimmace.. :hi: ...... only to return dressed like Annie Oakley.Hope everyone turns up dressed in theme :') Or i'm not going to have a very good night! :hi:

Grimmace
05-08-06, 03:54 PM
Ill be dressed up as your host Jerry springer

jenny
06-08-06, 06:07 PM
Souths Win has put me in such a good mood :win:

I am shouting all here tonight to a Seafood Buffet-- :)

Grimmace
06-08-06, 06:09 PM
yippe ill have one of those are the whales we ordered in from japan are they included in it too

jenny
06-08-06, 06:21 PM
Grimmace you are a naughty boy :!:

Darren Lockyer
06-08-06, 06:21 PM
yippe ill have one of those are the whales we ordered in from japan are they included in it too
Funny would you like an alcoholic whale with that (special ****tail for the noght)

Grimmace
06-08-06, 06:25 PM
SUre all i know was that these wails cost us heaps of money so we beeter be giving them to people or we can just send them back to japan for research

jenny
06-08-06, 06:28 PM
Funny would you like an alcoholic whale with that (special ****tail for the noght)

I'm shouting the drinks as well !! Enjoy the night... :p

Darren Lockyer
06-08-06, 06:28 PM
SUre all i know was that these wails cost us heaps of money so we beeter be giving them to people or we can just send them back to japan for research
Well tonight we'll sell them at a descent price then if they sell well we'll raise the price

Grimmace
06-08-06, 06:34 PM
well im not sure many people will eat whale but tommorrow night i know its aussie meat night where we serve emu kangaroo echidna those kind of things

jenny
06-08-06, 06:45 PM
:chef: and it will be very tasty indeed :(

Grimmace
06-08-06, 06:47 PM
Yeah one of the locals that live in the bush is going to come in and cook it properly for us so chances are it will be chucked on the barbie

jenny
06-08-06, 06:49 PM
GREAT :clap: I want you to supervise Grimmace...we will have ALL bush tucker :) ok????

Townsville Titan
06-08-06, 06:49 PM
I'll have anything...as long as its whiskey... :yell:

Grimmace
06-08-06, 06:50 PM
um were out of whisky Birdy has a drinking problem butyeah we got a bit of rum left if you want that

jenny
06-08-06, 06:55 PM
I'll have anything...as long as its whiskey... :yell:
And its on the house...i pay tonight :)

Grimmace
06-08-06, 06:56 PM
Really so does that mean you will cover all my drinks i had this arvo cause wayne doesnt think we are in a form slump

jenny
06-08-06, 06:58 PM
Really so does that mean you will cover all my drinks i had this arvo cause wayne doesnt think we are in a form slump

Yep...will cover everyones Drinks :naughty: Whose Wayne?? :dizzy:

Grimmace
06-08-06, 06:59 PM
oh havent u met wayne bennett he refuses to say we are in a form slump when results say otherwise

jenny
06-08-06, 07:01 PM
oh havent u met wayne bennett he refuses to say we are in a form slump when results say otherwise

LOL..i thought you said FORUM SLUMP :rolleyes:

Darren Lockyer
07-08-06, 07:29 AM
:lol!:
LOL..i thought you said FORUM SLUMP :rolleyes: :lol!:

SuperCliffy#01
07-08-06, 11:32 AM
LOL..i thought you said FORUM SLUMP :rolleyes:

Now the rot has set in, Bennet buried his head up his bot bot while he was the Kangaroos coach and he is doing it now with the Bronco's the sad fact is of the last 48 games post SOO the Bronco's have won less that 8 what does that tell you.cya. :whatd:

Darren Lockyer
08-08-06, 01:43 PM
Welcome to lunch. Today's special is marinated chicken wings with a side of rice.

SuperCliffy#01
08-08-06, 03:30 PM
Welcome to lunch. Today's special is marinated chicken wings with a side of rice.

What is the chicken marinated in, just need to know it's the diet.cya. :radio:

Grimmace
08-08-06, 03:51 PM
they are marinated in honey soy

SuperCliffy#01
08-08-06, 03:54 PM
they are marinated in honey soy

That's ok i order on serve, with a salad.cya. :!:

Darren Lockyer
08-08-06, 04:43 PM
I'll have an early dinner please. I'll have pork chops with chips and salad. Tanks

SuperCliffy#01
09-08-06, 10:57 AM
I'll have an early dinner please. I'll have pork chops with chips and salad. Tanks

Cranberry or apple sauce.cya. :satan:

Titanium_BD1103
09-08-06, 11:36 AM
*Walks in and the Whitlams are playing- ah good music there... :)*

Ok time for Lunch...

Todays Lunch Time Special....

BLT Sandwiches... yep that is right BLT Sandwiches, your old favourite is back... :)

These ones though come with additional filling if you wish, from an assortment of capscium, cucumber, carrot, ham and much more.. just choose something from the buffet... :)

With an assortment of sauces, low fat and normal... a side of salad and a cold beverage thrown in.

Enjoy courtesy of the Titanium Bar.. :D :D

Darren Lockyer
09-08-06, 03:45 PM
I'll order one of those please. Sorry it's a bit late but i've been working hard

Grimmace
09-08-06, 05:59 PM
Tonight is yumcha night for memebers and their guests yes we have got some of those yummie asian faviourites on the list including chicken feet spirngrolls etc pretty much its an all you can eat asian resturant night

jenny
09-08-06, 06:05 PM
Tonight is yumcha night for memebers and their guests yes we have got some of those yummie asian faviourites on the list including chicken feet spirngrolls etc pretty much its an all you can eat asian resturant night

YUMM! I have to book for 1hr's time....Thankyou Grimmace...I might skip the Chicken Feet though :ok: see you then ;)

Darren Lockyer
09-08-06, 07:06 PM
Drinks bar is open all night. Tonights special is Hawaaiin ****tail

jenny
09-08-06, 07:08 PM
I'll have one thankyou...Had a great day at work today ;)
made money :box: Dam it...i'll have two :beer: :beer: Thankyou

Eel 33
10-08-06, 10:45 AM
Brunch Menu pls chef!!!

jenny
10-08-06, 10:55 AM
Mexican Chicken Salad
Plus Juices of Choice

French Bread Pizza

Turkey in Pita with Salad

And the usual Menu
Tea & Coffee

Working on a Delicious Dinner Menu for tonight :D

Eel 33
10-08-06, 10:56 AM
Im hungry chef, ill have all of the above.

jenny
10-08-06, 11:07 AM
Brunch Menu pls chef!!!

There you go Eel33

We have a platter for you, we'll will serve the hot meals last..Enjoy your MEALS :roll:

Eel 33
10-08-06, 11:09 AM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, thanking you.

jenny
10-08-06, 11:30 AM
Friday night will be Featuring...Wolfpak and Grimmace...Please tell your friends. :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Eel 33
10-08-06, 11:31 AM
Hopefully they'll be behind the bar and not on karaoke duties. :D :D :D

jenny
10-08-06, 11:32 AM
Hopefully they'll be behind the bar and not on karaoke duties. :D :D :D

Ummmmmmmmmmmm :!: *gulp* they will not be behind the bar :sick:

Eel 33
10-08-06, 11:33 AM
Ummmmmmmmmmmm :!: *gulp* they will not be behind the bar :sick:

:D :D :D LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :D :D :D

jenny
10-08-06, 11:38 AM
:D :D :D LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :D :D :D
But Hey...be there for Happy Hour :satan: and it will all sound good by 9pm kick off! :naughty:

SuperCliffy#01
10-08-06, 12:15 PM
But Hey...be there for Happy Hour :satan: and it will all sound good by 9pm kick off! :naughty:

Count me in for tonight.cya. :purdy:

jenny
10-08-06, 01:48 PM
Already had your name down Cliffy :satan:

SuperCliffy#01
10-08-06, 02:52 PM
Already had your name down Cliffy :satan:

Cool, i'll have the iced water with the ice block chaser, followed up with a water on the rocks, don't bruise the ice.cya. :laugh:

jenny
10-08-06, 03:17 PM
DINNER MENU IS-- :chef:

Chicken & Pasta Teriyaki
With Creamy Herb Potatoes

Lobster & Pear Salad

Grilled Oriental Pork Ribs
&Vegetables of Choice

Veal Cutlets with Stuffed Tomatoes

New Orleans BBQ Prawns served on a bed of Rice

SuperCliffy#01
10-08-06, 03:21 PM
DINNER MENU IS-- :chef:

Chicken & Pasta Teriyaki
With Creamy Herb Potatoes

Lobster & Pear Salad

Grilled Oriental Pork Ribs
&Vegetables of Choice

Veal Cutlets with Stuffed Tomatoes

New Orleans BBQ Prawns served on a bed of Rice

I'll have the Grilled Oriental Pork Ribs with braised Beans, Cauliflower and oven roasted Carrots. and for dessert i'll have the diet orange jelly, with a lite lime cordial, sweet.cya. :chef:

jenny
10-08-06, 03:24 PM
I'll have the Grilled Oriental Pork Ribs with braised Beans, Cauliflower and oven roasted Carrots. and for dessert i'll have the diet orange jelly, with a lite lime cordial, sweet.cya. :chef:

Cliffy...especially for you...this menu is very low Calorie and Low Fat ;)
Ther you go, take your time to enjoy it.. :chef:

Darren Lockyer
10-08-06, 05:09 PM
Sounds good i'm in to

jenny
10-08-06, 05:12 PM
Cool Darren...eat up :rolleyes: You get 10% off...Staff ;)

Grimmace
10-08-06, 05:18 PM
yeah ill have a worksburger with chips please and a glass of burbon please

Darren Lockyer
10-08-06, 05:21 PM
Cool Darren...eat up :rolleyes: You get 10% off...Staff ;)
Thanks

jenny
10-08-06, 05:29 PM

Eat up grimmace, we have added extra onions. :naughty: ...Ummmmm would you like Coke with that Bourbon???? :dizzy:

Grimmace
10-08-06, 05:32 PM
yeah its not the weekend im not having staight burbon(what do u think i am some sort of drunk) thanks for adding the coke to it it gives it a bit more taste

jenny
10-08-06, 05:39 PM
yeah its not the weekend im not having staight burbon(what do u think i am some sort of drunk) thanks for adding the coke to it it gives it a bit more taste

:beer: i take no notice of gossip, you know that! :laugh:

Darren Lockyer
10-08-06, 06:02 PM
Heres your bourbon.....enjoy

jenny
10-08-06, 06:09 PM
Thats his 2nd :beer: :lol!: and he only ordered once :roll:

Darren Lockyer
10-08-06, 06:58 PM
Thats his 2nd :beer: :lol!: and he only ordered once :roll:
It's alright. It sounds like he has had a bad day

jenny
10-08-06, 07:02 PM
It's alright. It sounds like he has had a bad day

Really :eek: :') Give him the bottle :lol!:

Grimmace
10-08-06, 07:12 PM
is the bottle already paid for

Darren Lockyer
10-08-06, 07:21 PM
is the bottle already paid for
Will give it to you for half price..........best deal i can give!!!!!!!

Grimmace
10-08-06, 07:23 PM
sold ill jusy go stick it somewhere for 8 years

Darren Lockyer
10-08-06, 07:33 PM
sold ill jusy go stick it somewhere for 8 years
Your goin to have to give me some so i don't think it will last 8 years

jenny
10-08-06, 07:57 PM
:rolleyes: :yell: ...Me too!!

jenny
11-08-06, 01:04 PM
DINNER MENU FOR FRIDAY IS-- :chef:
White Bean & Cheddar Casserole

Rump Steak Salad/Veg & Chips

Chicken & Pasta Teriyaki

Jewfish in Vegetable & Wine Sauce

DESSERTS--
Cottage Fruit & Custard Cake
Chocolate Dipped Strawberries Cream/ Ice Cream
Orange Ice and Chiffon Sponge Cake Cream/Ice Cream

Darren Lockyer
11-08-06, 03:50 PM
Rump steak salad and veg please and i'll do my own job of making a non-alcoholic drink cause i'm working tonight

SuperCliffy#01
11-08-06, 03:53 PM
DINNER MENU FOR FRIDAY IS-- :chef:
White Bean & Cheddar Casserole

Rump Steak Salad/Veg & Chips

Chicken & Pasta Teriyaki

Jewfish in Vegetable & Wine Sauce

DESSERTS--
Cottage Fruit & Custard Cake
Chocolate Dipped Strawberries Cream/ Ice Cream
Orange Ice and Chiffon Sponge Cake Cream/Ice Cream

I'll take the Rump Steak Salad & Veg and if there is a chance of a banana split with strawberries and lite/fat free ice cream i'll have that too.cya. :satan:

jenny
11-08-06, 04:47 PM
There you go fellas...Extra chips
you dessert will follow..
And good thinking Darren....your behind the bar! :clap:

Grimmace
11-08-06, 04:48 PM
yeah id like a can of burbon and dont u even think about making me pay because i got told i could have free drinks tonight

Darren Lockyer
11-08-06, 04:53 PM
yeah id like a can of burbon and dont u even think about making me pay because i got told i could have free drinks tonight
Sure here you go

jenny
11-08-06, 05:44 PM

:lol!: A free drink :satan:

Darren Lockyer
11-08-06, 06:35 PM
That's the last three drinks now peoples because we need to make end meets because the rent is coming up soon. 10% off for staff members though.

Grimmace
12-08-06, 04:37 PM
Yeah tonights menu is meat pies with steamed vegetables ( looks at every one and sayswhat did you think we would be serivng sometihng better?)

jenny
12-08-06, 04:44 PM
Yeah tonights menu is meat pies with steamed vegetables ( looks at every one and sayswhat did you think we would be serivng sometihng better?)
Thats fine with me Grimmace...i'm starving after a 13hr shift...With chips....Yummmmmmm :chef:

Darren Lockyer
13-08-06, 04:21 PM
Not busy lately where do u think everyone is

Grimmace
13-08-06, 04:55 PM
ITs time for dinner and tonight on the menu is Grilled Fish marinated in a Thai sweet chilli sacue and some fried rice

Darren Lockyer
13-08-06, 05:20 PM
ITs time for dinner and tonight on the menu is Grilled Fish marinated in a Thai sweet chilli sacue and some fried rice
I'm in. Do I get a discount? Going a bit short on cash because of the petrol i'm having to pay for for the Hummer that i bought for Grimmaces election campaign. I'm going to have to work all day not only here but at the election to.

Grimmace
13-08-06, 05:22 PM
I'm in. Do I get a discount? Going a bit short on cash because of the petrol i'm having to pay for for the Hummer that i bought for Grimmaces election campaign. I'm going to have to work all day not only here but at the election to.

yeah u get a 20% discount and ive taken u have heard the news about the grimmace gospel spreading

Darren Lockyer
13-08-06, 05:28 PM
yeah u get a 20% discount and ive taken u have heard the news about the grimmace gospel spreading
Thanks. Will the Grimmace party reinburse me for the money spent on fuel.

Grimmace
13-08-06, 05:29 PM
Yes it will be a company car which means its tax deductable

Darren Lockyer
13-08-06, 05:29 PM
Yes it will be a company car which means its tax deductable
even better

jenny
13-08-06, 05:47 PM
Not busy lately where do u think everyone is
I'm here...just finished work....but ready to go....I'll have grimmaces' special yummmmmmmmmmm i AM starving :')

Darren Lockyer
14-08-06, 04:09 PM
Tonights special is
veal cutlet with white polenta & braised shallots; red wine sauce
whitebait fritters with spiced tamarind dipping sauce
teriyaki beef fillet with b.b.q onions
With the sald bar and drinks bar to

Eel 33
14-08-06, 06:03 PM
Veal Cutlets and Teryaki Beef for me pls chef.

Darren Lockyer
14-08-06, 06:04 PM
Veal Cutlets and Teryaki Beef for me pls chef.
Here you go enjoy. Specially made because the eels won on the weekend

Eel 33
14-08-06, 06:07 PM
Top stuff, smells bloody good.

jenny
14-08-06, 06:54 PM
Tonights special is
veal cutlet with white polenta & braised shallots; red wine sauce
whitebait fritters with spiced tamarind dipping sauce
teriyaki beef fillet with b.b.q onions
With the sald bar and drinks bar to
I'll have the cutlets Darren thankyou....just an average serve.....Just had dinner :naughty: you want me to do the bar tonite???

Darren Lockyer
14-08-06, 07:10 PM
I'll have the cutlets Darren thankyou....just an average serve.....Just had dinner :naughty: you want me to do the bar tonite???
Here you go Jenny, beautiful cutlets for a beautiful women. Sorry about the delay. No you can take the night off tonight and enjoy the break

jenny
14-08-06, 07:19 PM
Here you go Jenny, beautiful cutlets for a beautiful women. Sorry about the delay. No you can take the night off tonight and enjoy the break
Thankyou Darren its been a tuff week.... When you are ready i will do the same for you!! OK?? ;)

Darren Lockyer
14-08-06, 07:20 PM
Thankyou Darren its been a tuff week.... When you are ready i will do the same for you!! OK?? ;)
I'll be happy working non stop... I've got to pay off the new bills.

jenny
14-08-06, 07:21 PM
I'll be happy working non stop... I've got to pay off the new bills.
Can't go wrong with you here Darren !!

Darren Lockyer
14-08-06, 07:22 PM
I want to buy a new car...........unless Grimmace lets me use the company car....hint hint hint

jenny
14-08-06, 07:26 PM
I want to buy a new car...........unless Grimmace lets me use the company car....hint hint hint
We'll explain it to him... :)

Darren Lockyer
14-08-06, 07:26 PM
We'll explain it to him... :)
Thanks

Grimmace
14-08-06, 07:31 PM
Ahh its nice to have the night off being the bludger i am Dl you need a new car hey theres a nice 1987 volvo sitting in the parking lot for you

jenny
14-08-06, 07:34 PM
Ahh its nice to have the night off being the bludger i am Dl you need a new car hey theres a nice 1987 volvo sitting in the parking lot for you
:yell: Thats it.........drinks are on me :emp:

Darren Lockyer
15-08-06, 07:08 AM
:yell: Thats it.........drinks are on me :emp:
Thanks Jenny

Darren Lockyer
15-08-06, 07:08 AM
I meant something a bit newer.....i.e.The company car

Grimmace
15-08-06, 02:56 PM
On the menu for dinner tonight it will be a seafood banquet itsan all you can eat and help yourself therell even be whale for anybody thats interested unfortuanetly you have to book for tonight though all the fish has been cooked by the natives

Darren Lockyer
15-08-06, 03:40 PM
On the menu for dinner tonight it will be a seafood banquet itsan all you can eat and help yourself therell even be whale for anybody thats interested unfortuanetly you have to book for tonight though all the fish has been cooked by the natives
sounds good i'm in. I have had a terrible day at school and i've got 2 assignments due tommorow. I will be on bar duty tonight. Jenny can have the night off again

jenny
15-08-06, 03:44 PM
sounds good i'm in. I have had a terrible day at school and i've got 2 assignments due tommorow. I will be on bar duty tonight. Jenny can have the night off again
Certainly Darren...and good luck with those assignments. ;) ..I think you need a break :(

Darren Lockyer
15-08-06, 04:00 PM
Certainly Darren...and good luck with those assignments. ;) ..I think you need a break :(
Well if i take the night off tonight can you look after and i'll work tommrow. I've got to learn a speech by tommorow....... :( Thanks

jenny
15-08-06, 06:28 PM
Well if i take the night off tonight can you look after and i'll work tommrow. I've got to learn a speech by tommorow....... :( Thanks
YES. I WILL BE HOME AROUND 5PM....13HR shift tomorrow :( But i will be here Darren ;) Good Luck !!!!

Darren Lockyer
15-08-06, 07:16 PM
Thanks, I'm going to need it....It's about someone who has inspired me in my life and i am not good at writing speeches

Grimmace
15-08-06, 07:18 PM
Have you ever tried writing stuff down and then making up the rest of it it works for me because im a very nervous speaker and i feel a lot more comftorable just talking off the top of my head

Darren Lockyer
15-08-06, 07:19 PM
Have you ever tried writing stuff down and then making up the rest of it it works for me because im a very nervous speaker and i feel a lot more comftorable just talking off the top of my head
Yeah but we have to speak for like 5 mins and it will be hard thinking of 5 mins off the top of your head

Grimmace
15-08-06, 07:21 PM
you write down key points and you elaborate off that its a pretty good trick trust me

SuperCliffy#01
16-08-06, 11:44 AM
What's for dinner tonight.cya. :clap: :purdy:

Grimmace
16-08-06, 01:28 PM
tonights dinner is bread and water only kidding tonight it is a good old roast lamb with veges and gravy

jenny
16-08-06, 04:15 PM
tonights dinner is bread and water only kidding tonight it is a good old roast lamb with veges and gravy
Two serves please Grimmace..We have our own Moet!! We Nailed a huge contract today...And hubby and i are celebrating ;)

Grimmace
16-08-06, 05:51 PM
Heres ya roast dinner sorry it took so long but ya know the chef was away and i had to learn how to cook a roast plus ive had to serve drinksaswell since nobody else is working today

jenny
16-08-06, 05:54 PM
Heres ya roast dinner sorry it took so long but ya know the chef was away and i had to learn how to cook a roast plus ive had to serve drinksaswell since nobody else is working today
Cool !!! We Drank the Moet :dizzy: :dizzy: I'll be on tomorrow and Friday OK????

Grimmace
16-08-06, 05:55 PM
I can work friday i getr a long weekend off school so its no porb but yeah a day off tomorrow wouldnt hurt( tells a coustomer to wait its extremely busy)

jenny
16-08-06, 05:57 PM
:lol!: :lol!:
I can work friday i getr a long weekend off school so its no porb but yeah a day off tomorrow wouldnt hurt( tells a coustomer to wait its extremely busy)

Grimmace
16-08-06, 06:00 PM
for god sakes exams suck especially when u have teachers that are clowns saying we cant atart the exam too early now if every one dont mind im grabbing a bundy and cola

jenny
16-08-06, 06:03 PM
for god sakes exams suck especially when u have teachers that are clowns saying we cant atart the exam too early now if every one dont mind im grabbing a bundy and cola
I'LL SHOUT GRIMMACE...Its been a TOP DAY :win: :win:

Titanium_BD1103
16-08-06, 06:03 PM
PLEASE NOTE:

Added to the Menu tonight, courtesy of the catering company at Aussie Stadium for the corporate boxes at Tonights game between the Socceroos and Kuwait (yep I got them to do us a deal... ;) )

- Grimmace's Aussie Roast Lamb with Vegetables, Gravy and Potatoes
- Australian Snapper with Lemon and Basil
- Brazen Pork with a range of Sauces and Crackling
- Vintage Veal with a Australian Blue Cheese Sauce and a Golden Pumpkin Soup.

Enjoy thanks to the Catering Team at Aussie Stadium and our very own Grimmace...:D :D

Darren Lockyer
16-08-06, 06:05 PM
Me too please because i don't know how i did with my speech

Grimmace
16-08-06, 06:05 PM

ITs been a bad day not only was there stuff in the exam i didnt even study because i hate it and its ridicoulous ive gotta another exam tomorrow cause of some clown of a teacher thats 4 exams in 4 days

jenny
16-08-06, 06:13 PM
Me too please because i don't know how i did with my speech
We are shouting the bar tonight...Put it all on my TAB....Meals as well ;)

Darren Lockyer
16-08-06, 06:59 PM
We are shouting the bar tonight...Put it all on my TAB....Meals as well ;)
Are you are so cute thanks

SuperCliffy#01
17-08-06, 12:27 PM
Two serves please Grimmace..We have our own Moet!! We Nailed a huge contract today...And hubby and i are celebrating ;)

Whoo hoo, you go girl.cya. :satan: :clap: :win: :) :purdy:

jenny
17-08-06, 01:30 PM
Whoo hoo, you go girl.cya. :satan: :clap: :win: :) :purdy:
Thanks Cliffy :p ;)

jenny
17-08-06, 01:52 PM
Aussie Theme Tonight :chef:

Baked Lamb with Roast Vegetables

Bangers and Mash

Baked Beans on Toast

Pies Mushy Peas Mash and Gravy

Hamburger with The Lot and Chips

Mixed Grill Veg/Salad and Chips

Steak Eggs and Chips

Eel 33
17-08-06, 02:29 PM
Lamb and Veg tonight pls chef.

Grimmace
17-08-06, 02:34 PM
Lamb and Veg tonight pls chef.

your going to have to wait we are short staffed but have a bundy and rum while you wait itll be out to you as soon as possible ( DL come back to work you bludger)

Titanium_BD1103
17-08-06, 02:37 PM
LOL Grimmace, the Assistant Care-Taker has given DL leave ATM, he had some sort of issue with his new work vehicle and the installation of gas tanks... ;)

Eel 33: One Lamb and Veg will be ready for you at 5pm.... the order has been noted... in the meanwhile enjoy one of our new Chicken and Potato Pies we got today... :D :D

jenny
17-08-06, 02:38 PM
your going to have to wait we are short staffed but have a bundy and rum while you wait itll be out to you as soon as possible ( DL come back to work you bludger)
:rotflmao:
Eel there you go, your in early today...Bit hungry are we???? I have just ordered extra baked potatoes for you....And here's the mint sauce....
Grimmace is here, would you like him to serenade you with some relaxing romantic music....he's just a little romantic at heart :ok: So sweet!
Anyway if you want me, just press this buzza and i will be there in a flash!
Enjoy your meal! with a coldie :beer:

jenny
17-08-06, 02:40 PM
LOL Grimmace, the Assistant Care-Taker has given DL leave ATM, he had some sort of issue with his new work vehicle and the installation of gas tanks... ;)

Eel 33: One Lamb and Veg will be ready for you at 5pm.... the order has been noted... in the meanwhile enjoy one of our new Chicken and Potato Pies we got today... :D :D
LOL!!!! ooooooooooops i'm to efficient....Ummmmm i knew Eel was coming so i made sure we were ready for him TJ....He's a regular here ;)

Titanium_BD1103
17-08-06, 02:42 PM
LOL!!!! ooooooooooops i'm to efficient....Ummmmm i knew Eel was coming so i made sure we were ready for him TJ....He's a regular here ;)

Excellent Jenny, that is what I like to see... makes my job so much easier, you get an additional bonus of your choice for doing that, to the value of one day's wages... :)

Darren Lockyer
17-08-06, 03:58 PM
I'm here sorry....

Darren Lockyer
17-08-06, 03:58 PM
Heres your Bundy eel 33.

jenny
17-08-06, 05:01 PM
Heres your Bundy eel 33.
Time for your Break Darren... ;)

Darren Lockyer
17-08-06, 07:44 PM
Time for your Break Darren... ;)
What i've only just got here

Grimmace
17-08-06, 07:50 PM
Thats alright darren were closing up for the night as the night club is just about to open

Darren Lockyer
17-08-06, 07:51 PM
Thats alright darren were closing up for the night as the night club is just about to open
Cool..I'll se you over at the night club

Darren Lockyer
17-08-06, 08:02 PM
The Titanium Bar is now closed. If you move next door you'll be at the Titanium night club where we party all night. Tonight we have Evermore performing

jenny
17-08-06, 10:41 PM
Excellent Jenny, that is what I like to see... makes my job so much easier, you get an additional bonus of your choice for doing that, to the value of one day's wages... :)
no it's cool TJ....We'll put it in to the NEW nightclub... :clap:

Grimmace
18-08-06, 09:11 AM
Bar is open Lunch menu is:
Pies with tomato sauce
Smoked Salmon with fried rice
Beef in blackbeen sacue
Mongolian Lamb
Just a reminder the Bar will be closing at 7:30 tonight so if you are after drinks please come to the nightclub

SuperCliffy#01
18-08-06, 10:04 AM
Bar is open Lunch menu is:
Pies with tomato sauce
Smoked Salmon with fried rice
Beef in blackbeen sacue
Mongolian Lamb
Just a reminder the Bar will be closing at 7:30 tonight so if you are after drinks please come to the nightclub

I'll have the Mongolian Lamb with steamed vegies.cya. :?) :satan:

Grimmace
18-08-06, 01:03 PM
Heres your monglolian lamb and veggies enojoy

jenny
18-08-06, 01:05 PM
I'll have the same please grimmace...yummmmmmm !

Grimmace
18-08-06, 01:07 PM
Here ya go and cliffy for making you wait a long time i have gotten a can of fanta to go with your meal

jenny
18-08-06, 01:10 PM
Here ya go and cliffy for making you wait a long time i have gotten a can of fanta to go with your meal
Yum looks good..might double up!

Grimmace
18-08-06, 01:13 PM
Well heres the Other plate of mongolian lamb and veges plus a free can od dr.pepper dont know why DL ordered this and just a reminder the bar closes at 8 tonight so if you are after a drink please head to the nightclub

jenny
18-08-06, 01:15 PM
Well heres the Other plate of mongolian lamb and veges plus a free can od dr.pepper dont know why DL ordered this and just a reminder the bar closes at 8 tonight so if you are after a drink please head to the nightclub
Wooo Hooo thankyou! The cleaners have just finished at the Club! Ready to go for tonight! ;)

Darren Lockyer
18-08-06, 03:49 PM
Wooo Hooo thankyou! The cleaners have just finished at the Club! Ready to go for tonight! ;)
good. We have got every beer possible in and we are fired up for a big night. Tonights band is Eskimo Joe performing there no.1 track Black fingernails red wine

SuperCliffy#01
18-08-06, 03:50 PM

Mongolian Lamb with the steamed veggies was bloody fantastic, thanx.cya. :guit:

Darren Lockyer
18-08-06, 03:57 PM
Can i have the lamb and vegies to please. I've just finished school abd i'm buggered

SuperCliffy#01
18-08-06, 04:12 PM
Can i have the lamb and vegies to please. I've just finished school abd i'm buggered

Tough day with the books huh, try going to "The Gentle Rub" it is a theraputic massage clinic about two blocks down, they are great, ask for Helga, the large Bavarian woman, she'll knock the tiredness out of you.cya. :curse:

jenny
18-08-06, 04:19 PM
Tough day with the books huh, try going to "The Gentle Rub" it is a theraputic massage clinic about two blocks down, they are great, ask for Helga, the large Bavarian woman, she'll knock the tiredness out of you.cya. :curse:
:laugh: :laugh:

Grimmace
18-08-06, 05:04 PM
Look at you two bludgers not working what a joke DL here is your Mongolian LAmb and veges but no drink for you

jenny
18-08-06, 05:06 PM
Look at you two bludgers not working what a joke DL here is your Mongolian LAmb and veges but no drink for you
Oye enough of that! I've been working at the club TOO...But i'm here now! What is it i can do for you Master :laugh:

Grimmace
18-08-06, 05:08 PM
Start cooking food for Dinner

jenny
18-08-06, 05:12 PM
:yell: Please....
Ok tonight we have
Singapore Noodles (Spicy) :chef:

Garlic Prawns and Mushrooms/Cashews

Lemon Chicken

Fired Rice

Nasi Goreng

Lychees and Hot Ice Cream

Darren Lockyer
18-08-06, 05:48 PM
The lemon chicken and fried rice please. Why are you so slack to me Grimmace. Why don't i get a free drink? and i have been working very hard here and at the night club. I am on the verge of quitting if i get anymore of this crap.

jenny
18-08-06, 05:50 PM
The lemon chicken and fried rice please. Why are you so slack to me Grimmace. Why don't i get a free drink? and i have been working very hard here and at the night club. I am on the verge of quitting if i get anymore of this crap.
:eek: Nooooooo!!!Here ya...drink up :beer: :laugh:

Grimmace
18-08-06, 05:50 PM

Didnt you see the drink i put next to ya dude dont worry im only joking here have a bulleit burbon itll help you relax a bit and you are offically in charge of the nightclub music

Darren Lockyer
18-08-06, 05:51 PM
:eek: Nooooooo!!!Here ya...drink up :beer: :laugh:
Thanks. It's just school has come to the time when we get tests and assignments and this is just extra and i can't cope. I NEED SOME COUNSELLING

jenny
18-08-06, 05:51 PM
And i saw you on your way here, sooooo here is your meal Darren!
Buzz me if you need me for anything else! ;)

Darren Lockyer
18-08-06, 05:52 PM
And i saw you on your way here, sooooo here is your meal Darren!
Buzz me if you need me for anything else! ;)
Thanks

jenny
18-08-06, 05:53 PM
Thanks. It's just school has come to the time when we get tests and assignments and this is just extra and i can't cope. I NEED SOME COUNSELLING
The Grimmit Party will provide that!!!

Grimmace
18-08-06, 05:56 PM
ahh the only councelling we provide so far is GAA Grimmits alcholic anonnymus

jenny
18-08-06, 05:58 PM
ahh the only councelling we provide so far is GAA Grimmits alcholic anonnymus
:lol!: NOOOOOOOO thats no good...They wont know who their drinking with :dizzy:

Grimmace
18-08-06, 06:16 PM
:lol!: NOOOOOOOO thats no good...They wont know who their drinking with :dizzy:

Yeah they do their drinking with me and ill be teaching them to drink in moderation and how to still gave a good time

jenny
18-08-06, 08:37 PM
:yell: GRIMMACE... :yell: Grimmace...you've locked me in :curse: