PDA

View Full Version : You friends with this cheeky croc Blade?

Boofhead
22-03-11, 10:09 AM
Townsville Crocodiles NBL team mascot The Croc warned over lewd behaviour in match against Perth
March 22, 2011 | AAP

Townsville Crocodiles NBL team mascot The Croc has received a caution for performing lewd actions behind a Perth Wildcats player during a televised match on Friday night.

The NBL decided The Croc had gone too far during his team's 72-71 home victory over the Wildcats at The Swamp and issued an official warning.

The Croc, who befriended Prime Minister Julia Gillard earlier in the season, reportedly suggestively flaunted his tail at Wildcats player Jesse Wagstaff.

"Whilst the antics of our mascots are always entertaining and meant in good fun, The Croc clearly stepped over the line of acceptable behaviour by performing lewd actions on Friday," said NBL operations manager Chuck Harmison.

"I have spoken to the club directly on this and they accept that their mascot's behaviour was inappropriate and not in line with the family-friendly atmosphere actively promoted by both the NBL and the Crocs themselves.

"Townsville are now on notice that any future inappropriate behaviour of this sort will result in a fine."

Foxsports Australia

dee13
22-03-11, 04:31 PM
Wow... Lucky Blade is a clean, fun loving character who will only throw a browneye when someone deserves it. He will also have to watch the famous Beau Ryan "Doggies" groin chop as well I think. Just quietly Beau got that off Blade.:rolf:

Blazertaser
26-03-11, 12:35 AM
Wait a sec buddy! You had a bit to much fun with that blow up donkey we gave you tonight blade! aha

DIEHARD
26-03-11, 01:13 AM
Wait a sec buddy! You had a bit to much fun with that blow up donkey we gave you tonight blade! aha

I got some awesome videos of Blade, Turbo and Donkey. :thumbsup:

dee13
16-04-11, 11:33 AM
Just read this. Have you posted the footage up anywhere Brad. I would love to see it. Also, did anyone get footage of the Tiger cull last night... poor little thing, didn't stand a chance.