PDA

View Full Version : Legion Round 3: TITANS v BRONCOS

DIEHARD
13-03-11, 02:00 PM
LEGION
TITANS v BRONCOS
7:30pm Friday - Skilled Park 25 March

CLICK HERE TO BUY TICKETS TO TITANS V BRONCOS AT SKILLED PARK (http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/Show.aspx?sh=TIT0311)

DIEHARD
13-03-11, 02:00 PM
Buy Legion tickets! We need to shut out those Broncos fans!

Blazertaser
13-03-11, 07:34 PM
Can not wait to show the donkeys who's house this is!

DIEHARD
13-03-11, 11:53 PM
Can not wait to show the donkeys who's house this is!

Yes we need to rebuild the Fortress. Unfortunately we need to string a few home wins together to restore its reputation. But what better way than against the Broncos?

Nat has her Broncos themed banner and I have one as well. So that is two special banners to add to the Legion for the occasion.

Tamwelg
25-03-11, 11:21 PM
Well done in the Legion tonight. I thought the time of the drums and the timing and choice of chants was spot on tonight, well done.

Blazertaser
26-03-11, 12:32 AM
Well done in the Legion tonight. I thought the time of the drums and the timing and choice of chants was spot on tonight, well done.

Thanks mate, throat really sore after tonight but should be used to it by now. Yeah, we got it all worked out tonight, davey was on the drums aswell so myself and antonio would always look over at him for timing but the three of us would start chants. Last time was our first time and it was only us, so thats why it wasn't as good as tonight.

DIEHARD
26-03-11, 01:00 AM
It was a blue ribbon effort by The Legion! You have to admit, we are doing our job when after such a heartbreaking loss, you still can say you had a good night. We didn't give up!

I also got some new poles for C Whiz banner LEGION LOUD PROUD. Which looks fantastic and Mushi was looking after that.

I got heaps of video footage of The Legion.

And my blowup donkey was definitely worth the 12 bucks!

That was our game to win.... Im so devastated. But going to cheer hard for the Titans against the Raiders.

Blazertaser
26-03-11, 01:15 AM
Hey brad, did the footage turn out good with myself and the donkey? aha

DIEHARD
26-03-11, 01:30 AM
Hey brad, did the footage turn out good with myself and the donkey? aha

Yea mate they turned out well. I got quite a bit of you boys. You, Dan and Antonio. Ill put some up on facebook but will give it all to Mick to use it to make videos.