PDA

View Full Version : Southern Legion Round 2: STORM v TITANS

DIEHARD
13-03-11, 01:13 PM
Southern Legion: Titans v Storm at AAMI Park Melb (Sat, 19 Mar, 5:30pm). CALL TO ARMS for Titans fans in Melb & those travelling there - join us in Bay 1 (Cat3 reserved, away bay). Tix are $33A, $25C from Ticketek. Time to add some Blue, Yellow & White in Melbourne! (Syl)

Sydney Titans Fanatic
13-03-11, 09:50 PM
cant wait this game is gonna be of the hook....Hopefully we can fix a few of our on field dramas....

DIEHARD
20-03-11, 04:01 PM
Apart from the result, it was a fantastic turn out by travelling Titans fans and also there was a good few local Titans fans.

It was great to see so many Legionnaires and even a few Legion shirts!

I'd estimate just under 30 Titans fans with us with more scattered around the stadium.

TITAN PETE
21-03-11, 11:38 AM
Apart from the result, it was a fantastic turn out by travelling Titans fans and also there was a good few local Titans fans.

It was great to see so many Legionnaires and even a few Legion shirts!

I'd estimate just under 30 Titans fans with us with more scattered around the stadium.

I was in the opposite corner of the Stadium to u guys & we had 50 to 60 Titans fans with us, few corporate & family of players

DIEHARD
21-03-11, 06:27 PM
I was in the opposite corner of the Stadium to u guys & we had 50 to 60 Titans fans with us, few corporate & family of players

Wow, so all round a pretty impressive turn out in my books. :thumbsup: