PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Alert: Origin II

DIEHARD
07-03-11, 10:29 PM
Game II of Origin goes on sale to Members tomorrow!

NSW fans are under siege with Queenslanders snapping up the most tickets for Game 2 of the Harvey Norman State of Origin match in Sydney.

Tickets go on sale to NRL Ticketed Club Members from 10am AEDT tomorrow, Tuesday, March 8, and to the general public from 10am AEDT on Thursday, March 17.

Tickets are already on sale for the special Category 3 supporter bays ? which cost $60 and come with a wig and t-shirt ? with Queensland?s Maroon Crusade supporters purchasing 615 tickets so far for the Sydney match ? and NSW group the Blatchy?s Blues 540.

Almost 15,000 Blatchy?s Blues converged on ANZ Stadium during last year?s series, creating a sea of blue and an amazing energy that NSW coach Ricky Stuart is determined to recreate in what will be the only Origin match to be held in Sydney this year.

?It?s really important we get behind the team this year and give the boys all the support we can,? Stuart said.

?We only have one match at home and it is vital that we make the most of it and pack out ANZ Stadium with as many Blues fans as possible.

?We face a tough challenge to win back the Origin shield, but with the support of our fans I know we are capable of doing it.?

Tickets are available from Ticketek on 132 849, at Ticketek outlets or online at www.ticketek.com.au.

Please be advised of the following on-sale dates for Game 2 of the Harvey Norman State of Origin Series on Wednesday, June 15, at ANZ Stadium:

NRL Ticketed Club Members: 10am AEDT Tuesday, March 8 to 9pm AEDT Wednesday, March 9. (Maximum purchase four tickets per membership)

NRL.com and NRL Non-Ticketed Club Members: 10am-9pm AEDT Thursday, March 10. (Maximum purchase eight tickets per customer. Any person can join NRL.com for free to take advantage of this online priority ticket period.)

General Public: From 10am AEDT Thursday, March 17. (Maximum purchase eight tickets per customer)

Every Origin ticket includes the price of public transport to and from ANZ Stadium.

Tickets for Games 1 and 3 of the 2011 Harvey Norman State of Origin Series at Brisbane?s Suncorp Stadium will go on public sale from 9am AEDT on Wednesday, March 16.

Source: http://www.nrl.com

DIEHARD
07-03-11, 10:34 PM
Amazing news about the Maroon Crusade, it certainly is getting a following and becoming a tradition. It also brings a genuine level of competition between Blues and Maroons fans that will hopefully help drive ticket sales.

Blazertaser
08-03-11, 07:53 PM
Will be heading down for this one to see a 6th QLD win in a row (I hope its a close one this year though, back to the old origin days when nsw doesnt lose 32 - 4 / 30 - 0 in games. I want to see a good old game, where yes, there are a few fights (Bring back the biff) but its a close match overall and the last game is a decider

DIEHARD
08-03-11, 08:40 PM
I want to go down this year. Just probably need to take the Wednesday off and get a red eye back to QLD. Now that the Test Match is in the Gold Coast, that saves me a trip to NZ early in the year. So yea... might be a goer.

Blazertaser
11-03-11, 01:00 AM
That's such great news about the test match being move to skilled park rather then suncorp/anz :) hopefully see you down there in the maroon crusade :D