PDA

View Full Version : Truly Inspirational - watch this if you need a pshycological lift.

C-Whiz
07-03-11, 05:06 PM
Hi,

I had a mate post this on Facebook, and it is so uplifting and inspirational that I thought I'd put a link to it on here.

If you think you've had a tough day, or life is just a bit too hard, have a look at what this guy does, then ask yourself how your life is going. Make sure you read the text first.

Probably one of the most truly inspiring things Ive seen in ages.

There is an old saying, and one that I like to use,

"Whether you think you can or you can't, you are probably right"

A true story

One day a son asks his father:
"Daddy, will you run the marathon with me?"
The father answers yes and both run their first marathon together.
One day, the son asks his father if he wants to run the marathon with him again and the father answers yes. They both run the marathon together again.
Then one day the son asks his father:
"Daddy, will you run the Ironman with me?" (the Ironman is the toughest...it requires a 4km swim, 180km biking and 42km running).
The father says yes again.
This all may sound easy...but check out this video

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1301819980936&comments

Cowboy Titan
07-03-11, 10:20 PM
Thanks C-Whiz. What an amazing effort by the father.

keep_real
08-03-11, 08:50 AM
wow this is an amazing video, very inspiring

TITAN PETE
08-03-11, 09:46 AM
I think that was me mate , a Brilliant Video & if it doesn't pull at ya heart strings your not alive

Blazertaser
08-03-11, 07:08 PM
That is one of the most inspirational things i have seen in my life

dee13
10-03-11, 04:59 PM
Didn't get it from me did ya? I've had this on my facebook page for over a week and yep it is inspirational. If your eyes don't well up you ain't got a heart beat.

Ryan
10-03-11, 05:19 PM
It was going around in e-mails years ago....

Coaster
10-03-11, 05:37 PM
Finally a way i can do a Ironman event.

Any Takers?
Ill be bringing my esky also

hully gully
10-03-11, 06:36 PM
I will ask your mate the touchie from last season, you seem to get on well, i saw him winking at ya, was he asking you out for a drink ? ....

C-Whiz
10-03-11, 07:48 PM
Didn't get it from me did ya? I've had this on my facebook page for over a week and yep it is inspirational. If your eyes don't well up you ain't got a heart beat.LOL, you banned me, remember? ;)
I've got it on FB too. I "borrowed" it from another mate. It's an amazing piece of inspiration. Makes me think twice about what's important in life.

C-Whiz
10-03-11, 07:51 PM
It was going around in e-mails years ago....I wish I had of got it years ago! Maybe I shouldn't have been telling everyone to stop sending me those damn chain e-mails! :D

So Ryan, did you watch it? You must admit it is very inspiring, yes?