PDA

View Full Version : Titan_Ryan

Titan_Ryan
06-03-11, 02:59 PM
Hey guys,

Name is Ryan, new member to the titans but been to about 80% of games in the last 3 years. Including our crushing defeat against Paramatta in 2009.

Look for me, say hello, sitting just left of the legion front row, im the guy with the funny hat, titan drum and tattoo.

Good luck titans in 2011 this is our year...

On another note, I need the image of the Titans T, anyone know where to get it from, a hi resolution one would be good.

Cheers Guys, happy cheering

DIEHARD
06-03-11, 03:18 PM
Hey guys,

Name is Ryan, new member to the titans but been to about 80% of games in the last 3 years. Including our crushing defeat against Paramatta in 2009.

Look for me, say hello, sitting just left of the legion front row, im the guy with the funny hat, titan drum and tattoo.

Good luck titans in 2011 this is our year...

On another note, I need the image of the Titans T, anyone know where to get it from, a hi resolution one would be good.

Cheers Guys, happy cheering

G'Day Titan Ryan!

Welcome to the Forum and the Titans Membership posse!

I'm the guy who has the big flag with 9 Titans flags sewn together.

Are you a Legion Member or just sit near Section 30? We really need to get the entire northern stand rocking in 2011.

We all definitely need to meet up and introduce ourselves. There is alot of power in us all knowing each other.

I can help you out with the Titans T logo. Stand by! ;)