PDA

View Full Version : LEGION: Round 1 - TITANS vs DRAGONS

DIEHARD
02-03-11, 08:11 PM
You can purchase tickets online at CLICK HERE TO BUY TICKETS TO TITANS V DRAGONS ROUND 1 ON TICKETEK.COM.AU (http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/Show.aspx?sh=TIT0111)

Legion tickets are seriously selling fast with under 100 left.

DIEHARD
02-03-11, 08:13 PM
The Legion is back new and improved for 2011. We have a Steering Committee, central lines of communications, 100% club support and central meeting areas. And Im excited for the future.

I cant wait to see the things we came up with in Saturday's meeting come out. Oh yes, it is going to be unreal.

But we really need to lift our game for the Dragons, they are the bench mark. And we need more banners and flags. We wanna hit the ground running with a noticable evolution in 2011.

DIEHARD
04-03-11, 02:13 PM
Less than 85 Legion one-off tickets let.

Get your Legion Memberships or match day tickets quick!

DIEHARD
09-03-11, 07:35 PM
Just picked up 2 extra Legion one-off tickets.

Only 5 left for the Legion and the game is still 3 days away. :thumbsup:

DIEHARD
09-03-11, 07:35 PM
Please Legionnaires. Make sure you get them quick! Anyone who misses out, try and get tickets in STEEL in the front sections of Sextion 29 and 31. Let's own the northern stand

Mushi
09-03-11, 09:35 PM
PHew - got my friends to get some legion tickets this arvo - seems like they were lucky to get in. Great to see the legion selling out - we want to rival the opposition!!!!!!!!!!!

DIEHARD
13-03-11, 01:53 PM
Here are a couple of pictures.

Ryan with his amazing new drum
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/200348_10150172017433993_154226313992_8187464_4885 308_n.jpg

Eric with his new Flash Gordon banner
http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/197187_10150172019868993_154226313992_8187482_6187 483_n.jpg

Blazertaser
13-03-11, 07:42 PM
Have to say, we finally beat the dragons fans this time. Every season, they are bigger and better then us. Personally, they didn't get the (Which looked basically like red and white, swear a lot more dragons fans were there :|) chants to surround the stadium, whenever you heard it you could tell it was just the northern stand singing.
Yes, we need to improve a load of stuff. Dan, Ant and Myself did our best on the drums, does need a lot of improvement on when to bring it in, but it will happen in the near future. The flags (though we need to make a lot more) brought the magnificent colour into the legion like always, though we didnt get much camera time as we usually do, it was good to see all the flags going up high.
As everyone wouldve understood, it wasnt going to all just magically happen perfectly on the dragons game, but it was a good stepping stone into what ideas we should keep and which dont work or will be adjusted to over time (hopefully for the broncos game).

Coaster
13-03-11, 08:30 PM
I was under the impression that everyone that was at the meeting was on the same page, after the debarcle of the roosters game we needed to put the plans we all discussed into place early. I don't care who does what as long as it is a disicison and not a division

If nobody is going to follow the clubs recommendations, the legion is nothing more than a bunch of standing supporters.

heidstar
13-03-11, 10:40 PM
think there was more booing when the ref got in our way, than when the titans really needed the support.Is there anyway we can do a loud speaker titans chant so all can hear?

DIEHARD
13-03-11, 11:47 PM
I think thinks went ok but I was very disappointed to see alot of our plans that we agreed on not click together. For whatever reason... just unnecessary . Everyone walked out of the Planning session on Cloud 9 and everyone was amped for Round 1, to make an impact.

But we will ensure that things will be back on track for Round 3 and we will bring our A game.

But on the positives. It was great to see so many Legion shirts around, so many flags, new banners and Legion helmets.

It was fantastic to meet so many new fans including Ryan (With his magnificent drum) and Richard.

While a couple of the new things we tried were rusty and the break down in communication really crueled us. I do thing the ideas do work and we can polish them up for the future.

I give credit to Ant and Blaze and Dan for their work on the drums.

Blazertaser
14-03-11, 01:49 PM
I think thinks went ok but I was very disappointed to see alot of our plans that we agreed on not click together. For whatever reason... just unnecessary . Everyone walked out of the Planning session on Cloud 9 and everyone was amped for Round 1, to make an impact.

But we will ensure that things will be back on track for Round 3 and we will bring our A game.

But on the positives. It was great to see so many Legion shirts around, so many flags, new banners and Legion helmets.

It was fantastic to meet so many new fans including Ryan (With his magnificent drum) and Richard.

While a couple of the new things we tried were rusty and the break down in communication really crueled us. I do thing the ideas do work and we can polish them up for the future.

I give credit to Ant and Blaze and Dan for their work on the drums.

Thanks mate, we did our best knowing that we'd never done it before nor had much direction, davey did provide great help into when we brought in some chants but it was always going to be a hard first game for all of us.

Everyone has to understand though that it wasn't all going to be picture perfect for the first game (our biggest game of the year). Yes, we all understood what we all wanted to do for the game, but it was a shaky start as not everyone knew about all of the things we were to do (People who didn't attend the meeting). It will come in a time, we can just do our best to get everyone to gel with the new ideas and continue to do it every game so everyone knows whats happening and what parts of the game it comes in.

hammer
14-03-11, 04:03 PM
Here are a couple of pictures.

Ryan with his amazing new drum
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/200348_10150172017433993_154226313992_8187464_4885 308_n.jpg

Eric with his new Flash Gordon banner
http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/197187_10150172019868993_154226313992_8187482_6187 483_n.jpg

Love the Flash Gordon banner...very professional.

C-Whiz
14-03-11, 04:44 PM
I was under the impression that everyone that was at the meeting was on the same page

If nobody is going to follow the clubs recommendations, the legion is nothing more than a bunch of standing supporters.

but I was very disappointed to see alot of our plans that we agreed on not click together.

Everyone walked out of the Planning session on Cloud 9 and everyone was amped for Round 1, to make an impact.

Yes, we all understood what we all wanted to do for the game, but it was a shaky start as not everyone knew about all of the things we were to do (People who didn't attend the meeting).
OK, I obviously didn't attend "the meeting", but surely whatever was discussed can be shared with people on the forum to bring everyone up to speed? If there is a plan, wouldn't it be worth sharing it so all people know what is intended? Even other bays might be able to get involved if they know what to expect.

hully gully
14-03-11, 06:20 PM
met some friends from gold outside the ground they were asking me what was the cross arms thing means..so it was noted from other areas of the ground and will expand in time....

DIEHARD
14-03-11, 06:46 PM
Hi Chris, you are dead right mate. There has been a bit of an info vacuum around The Legion, we were basically trying to let the club do an official release but they are heavily snowed under at the moment.

But expect something in the next day or two.

And you are right, we need to advertise the plans if we hope for them to work. And getting other Titans fans involved is the entire point of it.

Great to hear Hully Gully. I reckon it will be a winner.

Coaster
14-03-11, 06:53 PM
met some friends from gold outside the ground they were asking me what was the cross arms thing means..so it was noted from other areas of the ground and will expand in time....

That is cool, shame we didn't get the chance to do it more often

DIEHARD
14-03-11, 07:41 PM
I reckon the leaning one is a winner. (Where the entire Legion leans to one side when the opposition tries to convert) It was a bit rusty. I also think it is even better when we sway. And even better if each row swayed in another direction.

Maybe one day we can get the whole northern stand doing it and induce vomitting in the rival goal kicker.,

Blazertaser
15-03-11, 05:20 PM
I reckon the leaning one is a winner. (Where the entire Legion leans to one side when the opposition tries to convert) It was a bit rusty. I also think it is even better when we sway. And even better if each row swayed in another direction.

Maybe one day we can get the whole northern stand doing it and induce vomitting in the rival goal kicker.,

I think we need to work on the Legion itself improving on certain aspects before venturing out into the whole northern stand but i like the way your heading:thumbsup:
I think at the broncos game, each row within the Legion should sway a different direction like you said, but this time, We will have it all organised prior to actually doing it!