PDA

View Full Version : Satts/ Prince

Bondy
23-12-05, 01:31 PM
This is my first thread so I hope it goes all right. I was down at Bond Uni gym last week going through the daily workout when I noticed at the back of the gym 2 people I hadn't seen there before. It was Scott Sattler and Scott Prince doing a session together sweating and laughing and shadow boxing mucking around as they trained. I remember reading the article in the Bulletin some months back when Satts did a 1 on 1 piece with Prince because of their closeness as friends and a look at behind the man Scott Prince when they played together. It was evident their friendship the way they were laughing and joking around.
Gees it would be great to see Prince here wouldn't it.

Cheers

Dakink
23-12-05, 01:33 PM
This is my first thread so I hope it goes all right. I was down at Bond Uni gym last week going through the daily workout when I noticed at the back of the gym 2 people I hadn't seen there before. It was Scott Sattler and Scott Prince doing a session together sweating and laughing and shadow boxing mucking around as they trained. I remember reading the article in the Bulletin some months back when Satts did a 1 on 1 piece with Prince because of their closeness as friends and a look at behind the man Scott Prince when they played together. It was evident their friendship the way they were laughing and joking around.
Gees it would be great to see Prince here wouldn't it.

Cheers

Nice spot and congrats on starting your first thread - dont be shy about starting as many as you want....

So, the plot thickens - chances of Prince being a Titans in the future - maybe Deegs can ask Satts!!!!

DeeGan
23-12-05, 01:45 PM
Prince and Satts are mates from what I know from their Wests Tigers days no doubt and I would read nothing more into it. Simply two mates working out.

The Gold Coast Titans have made it clear where they stand on a possible Scott Prince signing ;) The ball is Prince's court and I don't think you would hear a peep from Michael, Carty or Satts before July 1, 2006 when the anti-tampering is out of the way.

Cheers

DeeGan