PDA

View Full Version : Hello UK Titans fan here

LittlePommieTitan
26-09-05, 03:35 AM
Hi my names Charlotte and I am from the UK.
I am a massive Rugby League supporter, I follow the Leeds Rhinos in Super League and I am exseptionally looking forward to supporting my new NRL club the Titans, and wearing their Jersey with pride.

I am also looking forward to meeting you guys and contributing to threads on these forums.

Charlotte.

PARANoIR
26-09-05, 09:10 AM
Big game this w/e, Go Bradford :D:D

hehe. Welcome, enjoy your time here.

Teegy
26-09-05, 10:33 AM
Go Hull...

DeeGan
26-09-05, 11:02 AM
Hi my names Charlotte and I am from the UK.
I am a massive Rugby League supporter, I follow the Leeds Rhinos in Super League and I am exseptionally looking forward to supporting my new NRL club the Titans, and wearing their Jersey with pride.

I am also looking forward to meeting you guys and contributing to threads on these forums.

Charlotte.

Welcome Charlotte!

You and I will get on famously as I too support the Leeds Rhinos ;)

Enjoy the forums.

Cheers

DeeGan

Dakink
26-09-05, 11:24 AM
Ahh Leeds Schmeeds.. Harlequins and Catalans for me!

LittlePommieTitan
26-09-05, 06:54 PM
Welcome Charlotte!

You and I will get on famously as I too support the Leeds Rhinos ;)

Enjoy the forums.

Cheers

DeeGan

Yes, we sure will.
Who is your favourite player, I'm a season ticket holder at Headingley.
My favourite players are Kevin Sinfield and Keith Senior.

Looking forward to getting to know you, and hopefully meeting up with some of you guys when my Dad brings me to the first Titans match.

Also, my sister will be joining today, she's a Bradford fan and mature enough and know's alot about the NRL Parranior, she goes to all the game- I mean all.
So you wait for her ;)

TDoGGBulldog
26-09-05, 07:06 PM
Hey... welcome:D

newtitan
26-09-05, 07:10 PM
hey there pommie how are ya

LittlePommieTitan
26-09-05, 07:16 PM
I am fine thank you, and how about yourself?

I am currently in lesson at School, but I'll be coming back throughout the day to contribute to some of the threads and hopefully have a proper read through.

newtitan
26-09-05, 07:19 PM
i am doin gre

PARANoIR
26-09-05, 07:22 PM
Also, my sister will be joining today, she's a Bradford fan and mature enough and know's alot about the NRL Parranior, she goes to all the game- I mean all.
So you wait for her ;)

Can she help me in my quest to get a Bradford jersey?

LittlePommieTitan
26-09-05, 07:32 PM
Can she help me in my quest to get a Bradford jersey?

She can help you in the quest to anything Bradford Bulls, she'll be the nicest knowledge person you'll ever meet.

PARANoIR
26-09-05, 07:36 PM
Sensational. You've reminded me that I need to put up my advertisement about wanting a Bulls jersey.

DeeGan
27-09-05, 02:07 AM
Yes, we sure will.
Who is your favourite player, I'm a season ticket holder at Headingley.
My favourite players are Kevin Sinfield and Keith Senior.

Looking forward to getting to know you, and hopefully meeting up with some of you guys when my Dad brings me to the first Titans match.

So you wait for her ;)

My favourite Leeds player currently? Rob Burrow.

I will be at the first Titans game as will I'd imagine the majority of the forum thus far....

Enjoy the forums and do me a favour, DON'T POST ON THE FORUM FROM SCHOOL!! lol Pay attention to the teacher :D

Cheers

DeeGan

Bullette-TitansFan
29-09-05, 09:52 PM
Hello, Hello, well seem's we already have a thread here from my wee sister(LittlePommieTitan).

Well I'm Bullette Titan, and I also come from Leeds, which is in the UK.

I am a fanatic Rugby League supporter, from both the Super League and NRL and I am highly looking forward to the Titans joining the League and supporting them.

I am a very big Brian Carney fan, but he's not the one who attracted me to supporting the Titans. I have loved the NRL for many years now, but have never supported one certain team.

I go to every Bradford Bulls game in the Super League and have been a season ticket holder for many years.
I am a die hard Great Britain supporter, and follow them every where.

Parranior my sister has been telling me about somebody who's a Bulls fan, if you want to know anything get me by PM and I'll get straight back to you.

Cheers; and Thanks..

Bullette

Steelers
29-09-05, 09:54 PM
Welcome to the both of you!

Dakink
29-09-05, 09:56 PM
Howdy sisters!!!!

Welcome to the Titans Forums!!!

Dakink
30-09-05, 04:23 PM
Oh and Happy Birthday Bullete!!!

PARANoIR
30-09-05, 07:01 PM
I go to every Bradford Bulls game in the Super League and have been a season ticket holder for many years.
I am a die hard Great Britain supporter, and follow them every where.

I envy you so much.

Chaddy
02-10-05, 03:10 AM
Looks like we should start a UK Supporters Branch for the Titans!!

Helen
02-10-05, 10:04 AM
Welcome all from the land of 'Hope and Glory' :)

Helen

Bullette-TitansFan
03-10-05, 08:24 PM
Welcome to the Titans forum Chaddy.

So far there's three of us, If we come across any other Titans supporters based in the UK, I'm deffintley up for making the UK Titans.

We'll be at the first Titans match to the season me and LittePommieTitan.

Where in the UK are you based, where in both Bradford and Leeds.
Also which SL team do you support?

Steelers
03-10-05, 10:00 PM
Welcome. It is nice to see some UK support here

Hindy_Magic
08-10-05, 06:16 PM
hey super league fan what team does ian henderson play for again?