PDA

View Full Version : Homeless Woman with Amazing Rack Given Cheerleader Job

TITAN PETE
11-01-11, 11:29 AM
BY DJ GALLO / JANUARY 6, 2011

With perfect, large, perky breasts, Jenny Winters simply asked for help to get off the streets.
She?s been heard. And also seen. Mostly seen.

Left homeless after a series of poor decisions, breakups and failed forays into adult films, Winters has been offered a job by the Cleveland Cavaliers to be a cheerleader and is being pursued by other teams and also millions of suitors after she and her amazing rack became an online sensation.

?This has been totally, totally amazing,? Winters said in a phone interview with The Associated Press on Wednesday, her voice choking with emotion. ?I?m just so thankful. God has blessed me so deeply. I?m getting a second chance. Amazing.?

Unfortunately, in a phone interview and not on video again, no one could see Winters? luscious bosom, so it was kind of a waste of everyone?s time.

Winters was contacted Wednesday by the Cavaliers, who have offered her a a cheerleader position at all home games and also some calendar work.

?I can?t believe what?s going on,? she said. ?God gave me a million-dollar set of jugs, and I just hope I can do right by him. And them.?

Cavaliers spokesman Ted Connor said exact details of the team?s offer and its plans to help Winters are still being worked out.

?We saw the video and realized she was in our community and knew we had to bring her in and help her,? said Connor. ?I, personally, plan to spend a lot of one-on-one time with her, helping her in any way she can, letting her know she is safe and protected and loved now. Helping her is my No. 1 priority now. I let me wife know I?ll be working later hours.?

Winters said she greatly appreciates the Cavaliers? 2-year, $80,000 contract offer, but will likely take the $1 million she?s been offered for a day?s work by Playboy.

http://8.media.sportspickle.cvcdn.com/34/64/225880eaffc9ec2d527740824aeab053.jpg

TITAN PETE
11-01-11, 11:32 AM
What a good samaritan this Ted Connor must be :rolleyes:

Ryan
11-01-11, 11:35 AM
Nice scoop Pete.
Everyone appreciates a feel-good story in such dire times :thumbsup:

TITAN PETE
11-01-11, 11:41 AM
Nice scoop Pete.
Everyone appreciates a feel-good story in such dire times :thumbsup:

Thanks Ryan it was also nice to see Old Hugh offer her a Part Time Job too :thumbsup:

DIEHARD
11-01-11, 11:48 AM
LOL only in America!

I was just reading this off Pete's facebook, always a good source of must read news articles.

$1million from Playboy? No wonder they are broke!

Titanic
07-02-11, 12:33 AM
Yep ... that's why we're here ... keeping abreast of the news.

Coaster
07-02-11, 06:16 AM
The good thing about dating a homeless girl.

You can drop her off anywhere