View Full Version : GWS Giants

DIEHARD
30-12-10, 03:41 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_74eDYoKmYk

:laugh:

What a terrible video.

DIEHARD
30-12-10, 03:42 AM
I would be dreadfully embarrassed if the Titans produced such a video. It is so full of.... It is ridiculous.

IT'S A REVOLUTION.

Against what? Rugby League?

I'll tell you what. I'd be so disappointed if the WA Reds and the NRL took an aggressive and disrespectful approach when we expand back into Perth.

Ryan
30-12-10, 11:34 AM
I'm surprised they didn't finish off the theme properly and throw in a quote from Allah himself.....

DIEHARD
30-12-10, 02:27 PM
I'm surprised they didn't finish off the theme properly and throw in a quote from Allah himself.....

It is one of the most poorly conceived and self important productions I have seen in a long time.

The GWS Giants brand is also rubbish.

DIEHARD
30-12-10, 02:31 PM
And yes the admission of minorities is glaring. Got to love a club built on the back of a focus group.

I mean deploying that sort of campaign in Sydney.... it isn't going to work.

They should have focused on impact, excitement, speed, rugged play and power. I know that is hard, but anything is possible with special effects and selective editing.

But this type of video merely supports the existing view of Melbournians by Sydneysiders.

titansrawesome
30-12-10, 06:24 PM
*loses 10kg after watching this promo and runs tot he toilet*

DIEHARD
30-12-10, 06:57 PM
I think we need a sub-section in the Rugby League Commission constitution banning outright any arrogant, cheeseball, pc rubbish like this.

Penalties include, the stripping of competition points and fines for bringing the game of Rugby League into disrepute.

TITAN PETE
30-12-10, 11:04 PM
Revolution = Masturbation

What an absolute Joke & throwing in a little bit of Islam makes it even more Pathetic ...