PDA

View Full Version : Christmas and New Years 2011

DIEHARD
18-12-10, 01:32 PM
What is everyone doing for Christmas and New Years?

I'm spending Christmas with my parents and girlfriend then going to my brothers for a family dinner.

For New Years, me and Goatus are going to have a party. Hopefully we can convince Steve to come to that. :)

I just bought a new car, so Im broke as. But luckily Christmas is about alot more than money. And Im pretty resourceful and creative when it comes to shopping and getting presents.

DIEHARD
18-12-10, 01:35 PM
Here is a special MERRY CHRISTMAS from the Gold Coast Titans.

In song form. Enjoy!

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE "12 DAYS OF TITANSMAS" (http://www.titans.com.au/default.aspx?s=article-display&id=32605&title=the-12-days-of-titansmas)

thelwall
18-12-10, 06:05 PM
im going to yamba for 3 weeks

DIEHARD
22-12-10, 04:39 PM
Went to Chermside shopping centre last night. It was surprisingly dead. Which suited me, plenty of car parks!

Boofhead
22-12-10, 05:01 PM
Very dead in most shopping centers!

thelwall
22-12-10, 05:04 PM
fkkk tweed city is packed where i work

DIEHARD
22-12-10, 05:30 PM
Im gonna head back in tonight to another shopping centre. See how it goes.

shamus
24-12-10, 11:53 PM
Everyone on here have a safe and Merry Christmas. I am heading off now to fill the kids stockings.

None of my kids are under 18 but some habits are hard to break. :p

DIEHARD
25-12-10, 12:18 AM
Have a great day Shamus. I've just survived Christmas shopping in Brisbane city. Broke as a joke. But happy. Probably be best Christmas in many years.

Merry Christmas to all the Rugby League fans. I love you all and consider you family. Get set for an amazing 2011!

DIEHARD
25-12-10, 12:19 AM
BTW just realised I named the tread 2011 not 2010. I'm so in footy mode

TITAN PETE
25-12-10, 05:45 AM
Merry Xmas to all the Titans forum members , take care & play safe :drinkies: :thumbsup:

DIEHARD
25-12-10, 01:31 PM
Happy Birthday Jesus. I hope everyone is having a fantastic day. The best day of the year!

I'm off to my brothers for lunch. My girlfriend has spoilt me. Got me a new compact video camera. Means lots of Rugby League videos in 2011.

Cowboy Titan
25-12-10, 03:00 PM
Merry Christmas all. Just finished Christmas lunch & waiting for the Christmas pudding. Yum. Now have 3 more roasts in the oven to take around to mum & dad's for dinner.

DIEHARD
29-12-10, 04:38 PM
Merry Christmas Cowboy Titan!

Im planning for New Years, luckily my girlfriend lives in an inner Brisbane city apartment with an amazing view. So we will be watching the fireworks from there with friends including Goatus and maybe Steve if he isn't on the road driving north.

Mushi
29-12-10, 09:16 PM
Hope you have all enjoyed a lovely chrissy!!! We spent ours with my hubby's family this year and managed to make it back via some detours due to road closures - bloody rain! New Years - ummmmm, haven't planned yet but when you have a child doesn't leave much to the imagination so looking at either Wet and Wild or the Southport Parklands - yep its all about the kids when you are a Mum he he. Anyhow, after the 9pm fireworks we will chill back at home with some beverages and see in the new year with family and friends.

Hope you all enjoy your NYE and look forward to chatting with you all and catching up at the footy - HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

DIEHARD
31-12-10, 01:39 AM
Welcome to the last day of the first decade of the 21st Century!

titansrawesome
01-01-11, 11:16 AM
happy new years ya'll