PDA

View Full Version : Why MMA is better than every sport in 1 fight

titansrawesome
16-12-10, 06:20 PM
skip to 7.20 on the video this fight happened in the UFC in 2005. Boxing sucks ass compared to MMA so dont even bother trying to negotiate that.

http://www.mma-core.com/videos/_Forrest_Griffin_vs_Stephan_Bonnar_TUF_1_Finale?vi d=10001572

TITAN PETE
17-12-10, 09:47 AM
skip to 7.20 on the video this fight happened in the UFC in 2005. Boxing sucks ass compared to MMA so dont even bother trying to negotiate that.

http://www.mma-core.com/videos/_Forrest_Griffin_vs_Stephan_Bonnar_TUF_1_Finale?vi d=10001572

They are completely different sports it's like comparing Rugby League with Rugby Yawnion :zzzz:

If u put put gloves on either of those guys against a Boxer & told him he can't use his legs u would probably see a Flogging :fight:

I love UFC but u can't compare it to ANY other sport..

Boofhead
17-12-10, 03:42 PM
I don't understand the hype behind UFC, I care so little for it that I can't be bothered posting anymor...

titansrawesome
17-12-10, 06:23 PM
They are completely different sports it's like comparing Rugby League with Rugby Yawnion :zzzz:

If u put put gloves on either of those guys against a Boxer & told him he can't use his legs u would probably see a Flogging :fight:

well maybe bloodsport is a better choice of words but it no doubt takes the most skill in the world with all the martial arts and whatnot, boxing is a joke to me at this point especially with the likes of old men and mayweather and mundine running their mouths even though they both duck the best

DIEHARD
18-12-10, 01:29 PM

LOL Rugby Yawnion, I love that name. One of my favs, another I love is Smugby.

I've never watched UFC myself. But I can tell Titansrawesome loves it.

titansrawesome
18-12-10, 06:04 PM
LOL Rugby Yawnion, I love that name. One of my favs, another I love is Smugby.

I've never watched UFC myself. But I can tell Titansrawesome loves it.

i take that as a compliment;) , but its hard to see ufc when you have to pay for mainevent although they give away free fight cards about 1 time per month and give free fights and ppvs from the pat on one hd and fuel tv