PDA

View Full Version : Bulldogs 2006 jersey

Go_The_Doggies
22-12-05, 11:46 AM
This is the new bulldogs jersey for next season, nothing much has changed.
Its the front and back!!

Super Cronk
22-12-05, 11:50 AM
whats different about it?

Queenslander
22-12-05, 11:52 AM
whats different about it?

I think its the fact they have a different sponsor on the back as the NRL has relaxed rules regarding sponsorship. Previously the NRL has only allowed one jersey sponsor the back and front. :D

Titanium_BD1103
22-12-05, 12:07 PM
Yeah and the front is slightly different as there is now no white spaces inbetween the top of the jersey sleeve and the first blue V.. :D :D

GO Yes Home Loans for taking up that sponsorship and I reckon expect to see Subway as the Shorts sponsor replacement.. ;)

But yeah.. Nice jersey.. :D :D.. I am still happy with my Bulldogs one though.. :)

Go_The_Doggies
22-12-05, 12:16 PM
I like this jersey, i dont see why so many people at the kennel dont like it, gosh its just red, it could be worse.

Im still getting one :D, i like it :)

Titanium_BD1103
22-12-05, 12:25 PM
I am not the greatest fan of it because it has the number at the back IMO.. reminds me of the 1980's when the Bulldogs couldn't find a sponsor so they had the leagues club sponsor them and the leagues club phone number was on the front of the jerseys.. ;)

I don't mind it.. Oh the other and probably more given reason for them is that the red however is starting to make it look like a Roosters jersey.. that is why lots of Doggies fans want Bing Lee as the next sponsor.. they were going to before the scandal.. and it would mean a return to blue and white on the jersey... :)

Go_The_Doggies
22-12-05, 01:08 PM
It a little bit of red, its not gunna make it look more like a roosters jersey...someone said it has more red on it then the dragons home jersey.

panther4eva
22-12-05, 01:21 PM
This is the new bulldogs jersey for next season, nothing much has changed.
Its the front and back!!

Theres a new type of collar aswell

Dakink
22-12-05, 01:32 PM
I actually quite like the jersey - it has a touch of style about it!

SuperCliffy#01
22-12-05, 01:54 PM
It may be different but not as good as a Manly jersey at any time, imho. cya.

Go_The_Doggies
22-12-05, 08:11 PM
I actually quite like the jersey - it has a touch of style about it!
Atleast someone agrees with me

Coaster
22-12-05, 08:33 PM
Its better then there first choice

http://presidentpdr.bigpondhosting.com/photos/convict.jpg

:rotflmao:

Titanium_BD1103
22-12-05, 08:34 PM
Hey it reminds me of the anniversary jersey... I like the stripes.. go the blue and white stripes of the Berries.. those were good jerseys.. :D :D

Eel 33
23-12-05, 03:33 PM
Correct me if i'm wrong but their the only team left that STILL wears their super (CRAP) league jumpers. :D

Go_The_Doggies
23-12-05, 04:08 PM
Correct me if i'm wrong but their the only team left that STILL wears their super (CRAP) league jumpers. :D
Whats wrong with it??
Its cool.

Titanium_BD1103
23-12-05, 05:51 PM
LOL Kimmeh.. he means that we are the only team to wear a jersey that was designed in the Superleague era... and Eel 33.. that is because ours was the best jersey designed then, so why change a good thing.. and there have been changes look...

The superleague/1998 NRL Bulldogs Jersey

http://www.sportsphotos.biz/nrl/cant6.JPG

The current Bulldogs Jersey

http://www.nrl.sportsbag.com.au/nrl_canterbury_bulldogs/nrl_canterbury_bulldogs_images/bulldogs%20ofa%20home%20jersey_a.jpg

See there are some differences.. yes they are similar but as I said before.. why change a good thing.. :)

panther4eva
23-12-05, 09:51 PM
Speakin of nu jerseys, has ne1 seen the nu panthers one yet?

wombat68
24-12-05, 07:02 AM
It may be different but not as good as a Manly jersey at any time, imho. cya.

finally we agree. :D

Eel 33
24-12-05, 09:44 AM
Not going there Bulldog. :D :D

SOLIOLA
24-12-05, 05:55 PM
Panthers haven't released there jersey yet i dont think

There due to establish a 40 Year anniversary jersey as well

I think this goes with the Sharks too

TDoGGBulldog
03-01-06, 05:59 AM
Its better then there first choice

http://presidentpdr.bigpondhosting.com/photos/convict.jpg

:rotflmao:

^^with 2004 premiers proudly printed on it

this jersey is growing on me, although it shouldnt be in a red box imo... diamond digital wasnt in a red box, yes home loans shouldnt have to be.... but im not to keen on me having to walk around with a companys fone number on my back... im no billboard ffs

TDoGGBulldog
03-01-06, 06:09 AM
YES HOME LOANS HAVE UPGRADED THEIR SPONSORSHIP OF THE BULLDOGS

December 21, 2005: Malcolm Noad, CEO Mitsubishi Electric Bulldogs, announced today that Yes Home Loans had upgraded its sponsorship of the Bulldogs.

The Bulldogs will next year have different sponsors on the front and back of their jersey after the NRL approved the upgrade of Yes Home Loans current front-of-short sponsorship to the back-of-jersey position from 2006 to 2008.

Noad commented, ?Yes Home Loans came on-board this year and have immediately seen the value in being a Bulldogs sponsor. We are pleased that this marquee company, which has picked up Money magazine?s best mortgage originator award, will have its name on the back of our jersey.?

Lee Bouri, CEO, Yes Home Loans, said, ?We see the spirit the Bulldogs represent, on and off the field. That?s the spirit we are proud to sponsor and when the opportunity for the jersey came up, we jumped at it.?

Yes Home Loans joins Mitsubishi Electric (front), Auto Group (sleeve) and Nike (jersey manufacturer) as the Bulldogs jersey sponsors.

Noad added, ?The jersey sponsorship agreements now in place with Mitsubishi Electric, Yes Home Loans, Auto Group and Nike place the annual value of the Bulldogs jersey at more than $1.3 million.

?The opportunity now exists for another business to join the Bulldogs as front-of-shorts sponsor in 2006.?

Go_The_Doggies
18-01-06, 12:58 PM
It aint as red as is looks, and you dont even notice the phone number since you cant see it when your walking