15. PETERO CIVONICEVA
16. DALLAS JOHNSON
17. DAVID TAYLOR

18. NEVILLE COSTIGAN
19. SCOTT PRINCE

Prince in for Lockyer if injured

Cowboy Titan
24-01-11, 06:31 PM
Looks like a good squad Boofhead. I think we may as well claim a 3 - nil whitewash already.

titansrawesome
24-01-11, 11:44 PM
i doesn't matter who nsw pick they will still lose, also they never ever pick the best nsw team possible

Mushi
25-01-11, 12:13 PM
As a blues supporter - I can only hope we will form a good team - and STICK with them through the good and bad times - as QLD did when they lost for 3 years running. As much as I hate to say it - I think QLD will win again this year - but....... I think it will be a lot closer than previous years and our time will come again!!!! Just think in a few more years NSW will have a steady team and QLD's oldies will be retiring - ahhhh one blues fan can dream right! :-P

titansrawesome
25-01-11, 06:42 PM
As a blues supporter - I can only hope we will form a good team - and STICK with them through the good and bad times - as QLD did when they lost for 3 years running. As much as I hate to say it - I think QLD will win again this year - but....... I think it will be a lot closer than previous years and our time will come again!!!! Just think in a few more years NSW will have a steady team and QLD's oldies will be retiring - ahhhh one blues fan can dream right! :-P

nsw will have a lot better chances to win if and only if they pick the right team, the pretenders in the nsw teams every year know who they are. bird was fantastic for them in game 3 last year though