PDA

View Full Version : Ipswich tattooist charged over 40cm penis tattoo on man's back

TITAN PETE
26-10-10, 03:46 PM
Robyn Ironside From: The Courier-Mail October 26, 2010 7:23AM

A 21-year-old man has been charged by police in Ipswich for allegedly tattooing a penis on a man's back - instead of the image he had requested.

The 25-year-old victim had been visiting the man, an amateur tattooist, at his home in Bundamba last Wednesday when he was talked into getting a tattoo.

He wanted a yin and yang symbol with some dragons, but was instead shocked to discover the 40cm tattoo was of a penis with an obscene slogan.

The key word in the slogan was also misspelled.

The man now faces considerable cost to have the image removed.

Police said the tattooing followed an argument between the men, during which the tattooist allegedly took offence at something the other man said.

The victim has also alleged he was punched and thrown out of the house following the tattooing.

The 21-year-old is due to appear in Ipswich Magistrates Court on November 15 charged with two counts of assault occasioning bodily harm and one charge relating to the Public Safety Act

TITAN PETE
26-10-10, 03:49 PM
How funny is that.... u would think the guy would be happy having about a 15 inch nob :rolf:

Coaster
26-10-10, 03:52 PM
Haha thats too funny

DIEHARD
26-10-10, 05:42 PM
We were laughing about this at work. As much as you feel sorry for him as a victim. You can't help but laugh.

Gotta watch your back in Ipswich!

TITAN PETE
01-11-10, 10:33 AM
Still cracks me up :rolf:

matti
03-02-11, 02:22 PM
wow a home tattoo, so fun there hhaha but funny , most of the time i do get tempted doing this on someone i dont like

Titanic
07-02-11, 12:28 AM
I'm with you matti ... it is one of my goals in life to attract an unsuspecting moron around to my joint, tap a little ink depicting what could only be described as an understatement into their back and then knee-dropping them before throwing them into the street. A real case of yin meets yang.

The strangest thing about this is that the wallopers didn't line up for free samples (everybody should have one) but then again perhaps they will when Mr. Kink Ink does his/her community service.