PDA

View Full Version : Legion 2011 Membership!

DIEHARD
10-10-10, 05:30 PM
http://img.nrl.sportal.com.au/site/_content/image/00008528-image.jpg

Now is time to rally Titans fans to The Legion's banner and swell our ranks to enormous numbers. :thumbsup:

http://img.nrl.sportal.com.au/site/_content/image/00008544-image.jpg

DIEHARD
10-10-10, 05:31 PM
We have already had a big influx of brand new Members and I see this just esculating in the coming months. 2011 is going to be a fantastic season!

quinn loves titans
10-10-10, 05:40 PM
god im gonnna beg my dad to join :P

Coaster
11-10-10, 11:24 AM
Any idea of membership numbers yet?

I think the number should be there for all to see, and lets push it over the 8k mark

Mushi
11-10-10, 06:06 PM
Its on the start of the official website - not sure how accurate that is though as it seems to jump up a thousand all of a sudden :-)

shamus
12-10-10, 06:26 PM
Its on the start of the official website - not sure how accurate that is though as it seems to jump up a thousand all of a sudden :-)

Isn't that total membership?

daveyk
12-10-10, 07:30 PM
speaking with chris last tuesday night at the awards, he said there was already 42 NEW Legion Members

DIEHARD
12-10-10, 07:37 PM
speaking with chris last tuesday night at the awards, he said there was already 42 NEW Legion Members

Great news Davey! Which is really bloody impressive. :thumbsup: Well done everyone who has made The Legion such a great place and group and who has introduced friends and family to it. 42 New Legionnaire MEMBERS is huge, especially consider it is still technically Season 2010!

I think if we get lots of new Members we can then also try very hard during the year to get those Members to brings new friends and family.

Great news Davey and there is plenty more to come!

If you are out there recruiting Members remember we have the Titans Member Get Member program, so make sure they list you are a referrer. ;)

matti
15-10-10, 02:21 AM
I''ll be joining , since i may move to robina soon just maybe

DIEHARD
15-10-10, 02:34 AM
I''ll be joining , since i may move to robina soon just maybe

Oh mate that would be AWESOME! Love to have you up here and a regular Legionnaire! :thumbsup:

BTW any chance you will be joing the Roo Crew at the Test Match at Parramatta Stadium? Im flying down for it.

matti
15-10-10, 11:30 AM
yer i should be there are aus vs png , since i live like 5 mins in a way from there

DIEHARD
16-10-10, 12:50 PM
yer i should be there are aus vs png , since i live like 5 mins in a way from there

God it'll be a Southern Legion reunion down there! With the Titans representing hard! I love it. :thumbsup: