PDA

View Full Version : Luke Bailey wins Paul Broughton Medal!

Boofhead
05-10-10, 04:11 PM
2010 Paul Broughton Medal, presentation dinner
Jason Sintome | 5/10/2010

Stay tuned to Home of the Titans tonight and watch all the action from the Paul Broughton medal from the comfort of your home.

You won?t miss a second of the action with the Titans TV team uploading all of the evenings video presentations as they take place.

From the season highlights video, to the always exciting Paul Broughton medal countdown you will see the video at the same time the winners are announced.

Who will win the Paul Broughton Medal in 2010?, Who is the Titans Rookie of the year? , Who do you think deserves the NYC player of the year

Titans clubman of the year? Titans Community player of the year?

Do you agree with the effort awarded try of the year?

Don?t just watch the videos, have your say by tweeting to @GCTitans #goGCTitans we?ll have a twitter box set up on the Titans website home page.

http://www.titans.com.au/

Boofhead
05-10-10, 04:18 PM
Fantasy odds would have:

Nathan Friend - $1.40
Luke Bailey - $3.00
Scott Prince - $3.50
Mark Minichiello - $5.50
Mat Rogers - $6.00
Ashley Harrison - $6.00
Anthony Laffranchi - $8
Greg Bird - $12.00

DIEHARD
05-10-10, 10:58 PM
Luke Bailey has become the first repeat winner of the Paul Broughton medal, collecting the 2010 medal after another stella season for the Jetstar Gold Coast Titans; Well done Luke!

Source: Titans

DIEHARD
05-10-10, 11:06 PM
Try of the Year - Kevin Gordon
Community Award - William Zillman
Clubman of the Year - Preston Campbell
Members Choice - Mat Rogers
Rookie of the Year - Bodene Thompson
NYC True Titan Award - Jamie Dowling
NYC player of the Year - Matt Srama
Gold Coast Bulletin Player of the Year - Scott Prince

More to come

DIEHARD
05-10-10, 11:07 PM
NYC players' player - Josh Coyle

DIEHARD
05-10-10, 11:11 PM
Congratulations to all the other award winners at tonight's Paul Broughton Medal Awards!

TITAN PETE
06-10-10, 09:36 AM
Well done to Bull a well deserved win but the award shows how people view the game differently , i'm fairly confident that Nathan Friend would have been in almost everybody's 3 2 1 votes for almost every match of the season , add to that he usually polls in the top 2 players every week in the players ratings in Rugby League Week, Channel 9 (or Gus) has him man of the match or close to it in their TV games & the guys on Fox can't stop talking about him & yet he's not picked in the
Top 3 players at the club :surprise:

He is the 1 player the club cannot play without, we survived without Prince,Rogers,Bailey & Presto for a number of games but take the number 9 out & we are in huge trouble :?)

My theory is Awards = recognition which usually translates to a deserved pay rise or a contract upgrade & when your contract is up for renewal i think his Award snubbing stinks :boo: ..be careful Titans the Sharks are circling ......(not Cronulla)..

Rage
06-10-10, 06:58 PM
Congrats to the award winners! but I do agree Friend deserves to win something - it was in the season review I think, from nrl.com that it was mentioned that Friend made the most tackles and touches of the ball than any other player in the whole nrl!

Titan2007DH
06-10-10, 08:43 PM
Congratulations to Bails and to all the other recipients who received awards for the 2010 season. Well done and deserved. Heard it was a great night had by all. Time to holiday and refresh the bod for 2011.