PDA

View Full Version : Grand Final Tickets

Fraggle73
22-09-10, 03:18 PM
Fingers crossed there's some people out their who no longer want their Grand Final tickets - it will mean there's more available for Titans fans! Now if Jetstar will come to the party with cheap airfares, we'll be set!

Grand Final ticket return service open today

The NRL and Ticketek are again offering a ticket return service that will give more fans the opportunity to attend the 2010 Telstra Premiership Grand Final.

While the overwhelming majority of members and fans wish to attend the match regardless of who is playing, this service allows those who pre-purchased tickets months in advance to return them for sale to supporters of the competing clubs and others still hoping to obtain tickets.

The refund window will operate from today, Wednesday, September 22, through to 5pm on Friday, September 24, inclusive.

The returned tickets will be added to the approximately 14,000 being held for release to Ticketed Club Members of the NRL Telstra Premiership Grand Final teams on Monday, September 27, with all remaining tickets to then be released for public sale at 9am on Tuesday, September 28.

All tickets that have been released so far have been sold.

“It’s been another exciting Telstra Premiership Finals Series and we want to give as many members and fans as possible the chance to attend the Grand Final,” NRL Chief Executive, Mr David Gallop, said.

“Only a small number have used this service in the past but it does provide an opportunity for members and fans now unable to go to the Grand Final to have their tickets fairly re-distributed to ensure others can attend.”

The NRL Telstra Premiership Grand Final ticket refund service was introduced in 2007.

Terms and Conditions of the NRL Grand Final Refund Policy:

- The refund policy is available exclusively via the agency network.

- The person returning the ticket loses the transaction fee and their original booking fee of $3.55 per ticket.

- The refund offer will only apply during this window. Fans whose teams are playing in Week 3 of the Telstra Premiership Finals Series will not be able to use this service after those matches have been completed.

- NSW customers who purchased their NRL Telstra Premiership Grand Final Tickets at a Ticketek Agency must return the ticket/s to the exact point of purchase within the agreed refund grace period.

- Customers who purchased via the Ticketek website or over the phone must return the ticket/s to one of the Ticketek Agencies listed below:

- Interstate customers must return tickets to one of the below agencies within their state, regardless of where or how they purchased their tickets.

- Only the ticket purchaser can receive the refund. The ticket purchaser must be present for refund and they need to supply photo ID, credit card the tickets were purchased on and the tickets.

- Call Centre and internet customers who have not yet collected their tickets must take the credit card used to make the purchase plus photographic ID to one of the listed outlets to claim refund.

Cowboy Titan
22-09-10, 03:33 PM
The refund window will operate from today, Wednesday, September 22, through to 5pm on Friday, September 24, inclusive.
Wouldn't it make more sense to keep the refund window open until Sunday so we know who the Titans are playing?

TITAN PETE
22-09-10, 03:34 PM
Wouldn't it make more sense to keep the refund window open until Sunday so we know who the Titans are playing?

Nah that would the Dragons fans an extra couple of days to return their tickets :D

Fraggle73
22-09-10, 03:50 PM

Yeah you'd think so. Once the Tigers beat the Dragons on Saturday there would be an extra 20000+ GF tickets available ; )

Mushi
22-09-10, 04:48 PM
Yes that would make sense to make the window open until sunday so we atleast know what teams are in the final - well what team the titans are playing anyway!

DIEHARD
22-09-10, 06:12 PM
Make sure you join us in Sydney if we are lucky enough to make it to the Grand Final. Details will be widely publicised on the Titans Forum and Legion facebook after the game on Friday.

shamus
22-09-10, 06:21 PM
Grand Final ticket return service open today[/U][/B]- The person returning the ticket loses the transaction fee and their original booking fee of $3.55 per ticket.

Hmm..even if I was to decide against going to the GF, there is no way I would utilise this service. Lose money on GF tickets....I don't think so. I think that is why eBay was invented.. :D

titansrawesome
22-09-10, 08:36 PM
Make sure you join us in Sydney if we are lucky enough to make it to the Grand Final. Details will be widely publicised on the Titans Forum and Legion facebook after the game on Friday.

ill be buying if we win this week, oh i meant WHEN we win

Cowboy Titan
23-09-10, 08:39 AM
Hmm..even if I was to decide against going to the GF, there is no way I would utilise this service. Lose money on GF tickets....I don't think so. I think that is why eBay was invented.. :DWhen I was at the 2005 GF, a mate had a couple of spare tickets. He walked to the entrance of the train station and sold them within 5 minutes for triple their face value.

Fraggle73
23-09-10, 08:41 AM
I'll be there for sure :)

gordon{fish}fisher
23-09-10, 07:40 PM
when we win,could someone please tell me about accomadation near the venue,how far from the airport to venue,and any other plans i need to know.

lonegull
24-09-10, 06:50 AM
count me in

BringBackWillie
24-09-10, 11:04 PM
Not sure if i can handle going to an all Sydney team GF now!!!!

Damn Roosters had to spoile the plans!:mad:

DIEHARD
24-09-10, 11:36 PM
Well I might give the Grand Final a miss this year. Time fo me to focus entirely on the Kangaroos and Test Matches!