PDA

View Full Version : Scariest movie you have watched

titansrawesome
12-09-10, 10:32 PM
Whats the scariest movie you have ever watched? doesn't matter what year or if it sucked to a lot of other people, try not to say paranormal activity because i was so bored that i walked out and got my money back.

anyways my scariest would have to be friday the 13th parts 2,3,4( i know i said one but they are all equally as good)

Adelaide Titan
12-09-10, 11:07 PM
Hostel maybe, not sure. Some others that are more "edge of the seat" are the Saw movies. Wolf Creek didnt live up to expectation.

shamus
13-09-10, 07:25 AM
Picnic at Hanging Rock..

TITAN PETE
13-09-10, 10:35 AM
one two Freddys coming for you

Coaster
13-09-10, 11:39 AM
As a little kid

Evil Dead

titansrawesome
13-09-10, 05:45 PM
As a little kid

Evil Dead

haven't seen evil dead, apparently its good since its a classic, the movie "IT" would terrify kids though

Coaster
13-09-10, 05:49 PM
haven't seen evil dead, apparently its good since its a classic, the movie "IT" would terrify kids though

If you watch Evil Dead now, you will laugh your head off, at the time though, that was some scary sh*t, for a kid

titansrawesome
13-09-10, 06:05 PM
If you watch Evil Dead now, you will laugh your head off, at the time though, that was some scary sh*t, for a kid

well i used to be scared of that show goosebumps a long time ago, now i just laugh, and usually horror movie acting is pretty awful

this is the worst line ever made in script history(dont know what movie)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIt0VY7Yg2w

titansrawesome
13-09-10, 09:12 PM
Picnic at Hanging Rock..

is that a horror movie? i thought it was a mystery thriller or somethign

shamus
13-09-10, 09:14 PM
is that a horror movie? i thought it was a mystery thriller or somethign

Believe me...It was a horror movie! :D