PDA

View Full Version : Dally M

TITAN PETE
07-09-10, 05:06 PM
The Dally M medal awards are on tonight & we are being represented by Friendy & The Rat so let's hope they can bring home silverware..

Here's my picks

1.Josh Dugan
2.Brett Morris
3.Shaun Kennydowel
6.Tod Carney
7.The Prince

8.Bailey
9.Friend
11.Thaiday
13.Paul Gallen

Coach Wayne Bennett
Captain The Prince

Rookie Andrew Fifita

Dally winner
1. Tod Carney
2. Paul Gallen
3. Josh Dugan

Maybe a bit of wishfull thinking.

DIEHARD
07-09-10, 07:37 PM
Im about to switch the TV on, is it too late? How we going?

Dragons
07-09-10, 07:43 PM
Im about to switch the TV on, is it too late? How we going?

Brian Smith coach of the year, I would of given it to the Raiders coach (Furner)

DIEHARD
07-09-10, 07:59 PM
I dunno, Raiders have gone well, but fans were calling for his head not long ago.

Roosters have turned it completely around and have been good all season.

TITAN PETE
07-09-10, 08:24 PM
What about lock of the year Harro not even nominated but Stewart & Parker are , neither would be worthy of standing beside him

TITAN PETE
07-09-10, 08:28 PM
Woohoo Princey gets the no7 !

DIEHARD
07-09-10, 08:39 PM
WELL DONE SCOTT PRINCE! WHAT AN HONOUR FOR THE GREAT MAN AND OUR CLUB! Well deserved.

I agree Pete, how could Harro not be nominated, he has been a freak for us this year.

kwigibo
07-09-10, 08:51 PM
Carney gets 5/8th of the year and they show a highlight of him in the number 7.

TITAN PETE
07-09-10, 09:03 PM
Well deserved win by Tod Carney & suck ass Farah

shamus
07-09-10, 09:09 PM
How did Farah pick up 2 ponts in round 26?.....Geez I am glad Carney had a 3 point lead going into the final round...That would have been so wrong! Farah was average at best. I can think of 2 blunders straight off....his knock on after about 8 minutes and his kick through on the first tackle which went dead but he also kicked down Kevvies wing so it was a no brainer who was gunna get there first (Yeah...I know Pete...Friendy was there too)

shamus
07-09-10, 09:10 PM
Well deserved win by Tod Carney & suck ass Farah

Hey....I wouldn't mind being Farrah for a night....Did u see his missus?

titansrawesome
07-09-10, 09:18 PM
friend was better than farah this year and last year, i missed the rookie of the year who got it?

Ryan
07-09-10, 09:22 PM
Luke Lewis for Lock of the year? WTF?
Gallen was the top forward in the overall count and played lock all year. Lewis was played all over the field if not injured....

And how the phark did Kurt Gidley get nominations for Fullback & Captain? - Did he even win a coin toss?

Congratulations Princey! :salute:

DIEHARD
07-09-10, 09:43 PM
Bit of a rort. Ash and Friendy deserved to win.

But I congratulate Todd Carney. You deserved it mate! Also thanks for beating Boyd and Farrah!

titansrawesome
07-09-10, 09:44 PM
Luke Lewis for Lock of the year? WTF?
Gallen was the top forward in the overall count and played lock all year. Lewis was played all over the field if not injured....

And how the phark did Kurt Gidley get nominations for Fullback & Captain? - Did he even win a coin toss?

Congratulations Princey! :salute:

the whole thing was dumb, shaiun kenny dowall was WAY BETTER than jamie "overrated" Lyon, also i swear darius boyd is the next wayne bennett

DIEHARD
07-09-10, 09:44 PM
friend was better than farah this year and last year, i missed the rookie of the year who got it?

Matt Gillett - Broncos

titansrawesome
07-09-10, 09:49 PM
Matt Gillett - Broncos

meh i thought andrew and gardner were better