PDA

View Full Version : 2010 NRL Finals Series Important Ticketing Information

TITAN PETE
31-08-10, 05:01 PM
31/08/2010 4:16:15 PM
After another successful home and away season the Jetstar Gold Coast Titans are hoping to qualify for a home Quarter Final in the first week of the 2010 NRL Finals Series.

Please read below important ticketing information for Jetstar Titans Members and fans should this eventuate.

Week 1 Quarter Finals - Friday 10th to Sunday 12th September

Only Titans members are entitled to a priority booking window for this game. To become a Titans members, join today and sign up here.

Club Ticketed Members:
Members who wish to purchase their current seat onlywill be able to do so during the priority booking window from 9am ? 5pm Monday 6th September. Please note that these transactions must take place over the phone (Ph: 132 849) or at a Ticktek agency. Members cannot purchase their current membership seats online.

Titans ticketed members who wish to purchase alternate or additional seats will be able to do so from 9am ? 5pm Monday 6th September. These tickets can be purchased at Ticketek agencies, by phone (Ph: 132 849) or online at ticketek.com.au using the unique code issued to you by the NRL.

In the event that the Titans do not qualify for a home final, ticketed members will still be able to access priority seating for the away game during the same time frame. These can be purchased online at ticketek.com.au using the unique code issued to you by the NRL, by phone (Ph: 132 849) or at Ticketek agencies.

Members who wish to purchase more than their current seat will be limited to 4 tickets per membership. Should you have multiple memberships under one name (i.e. 3 or more) you will be limited to 8 tickets per transaction. Multiple transactions may be cancelled by the NRL.

Club Non-ticketed members (Social Members):
Social members of the Jetstar Titans will be eligible to purchase tickets from 7pm Monday 6th September to 7am Tuesday 7th September. Please note that these tickets can only be purchased online at ticketek.com.au using the unique code issued to you by the NRL.

New members:
New members who have signed up for the 2011 season (prior to Sunday 5th of September) will be eligible to purchase tickets from 7pm Monday 6th September to 7am Tuesday 7th September. Please note that these tickets can only be purchased online at ticketek.com.au using the unique code issued to you by the NRL.

In the event that the Titans do not qualify for a home final, non-ticketed and new members will still be able to access priority seating for the away game during the same time frame. These can be purchased online at ticketek.com.au using the unique code issued to you by the NRL, by phone (Ph: 132 849) or at Ticketek agencies.

General Public:
Seats that are not purchased in the pre-sale windows will be made available for general public sale from 9am on Tuesday 7th September through Ticketek.

To secure your priority window to purchase these tickets you need to sign up as a 2011 Jetstar Titans Member ? click here for more information

Members will be limited to 4 tickets per membership. Should you have multiple memberships under one name (i.e. 3 or more) you will be limited to 8 tickets per transaction. Multiple transactions may be cancelled by the NRL.

Purchasing information:

Agency and Phone Purchases:
Titans members will need to present their membership card to purchase tickets. If making a booking over the phone, the season pass number can be quoted but the pass must be presented when collecting tickets.

Internet Purchases:
Titans members who wish to purchase tickets via the internet will need a unique booking code to do so. The NRL will send out a unique code to all members who have a valid email address prior to Wednesday 1st September. If you do not receive your unique booking code and wish to purchase tickets over the internet please contact the Titans Membership Department on (07) 5656 5656.

Please be reminded that the 2010 Final Series is run by the NRL and the Jetstar Titans will not be able to purchase or print tickets on behalf of members.

Should the Jetstar Titans receive a home fixture in week 2 of the Finals Series, members will not be able to purchase their current seats. Members will still receive a priority booking period. This booking period will be communicated to members via email once confirmed. If you do not receive emails from the Jetstar Titans please contact the Titans Membership Hotline on (07) 5656 5656 to register a valid email address.

All tickets must be purchased and paid for by the member. Costs of NRL Finals tickets, for week 1 at Skilled Park are:

Category 1 (Titanium)
Adult $55.00
Concession$50.00
Junior $35.00
Family $155.00

Category 2 (Gold)
Adult $45.00
Concession $40.00
Junior $25.00
Family $120.00

Category 3 (Steel)
Adult $30.00
Concession $25.00
Junior $20.00
Family $85.00

Should you have any queries or require further information please do not hesitate to contact the Titans Membership Hotline on (07) 5656 5656.

titanstattman
31-08-10, 06:47 PM
So legion is cat 3

karnage
31-08-10, 07:37 PM
Will the Titans shop count as a Ticketec agency where we can buy the tickets on the Monday??

shamus
31-08-10, 08:16 PM
Will the Titans shop count as a Ticketec agency where we can buy the tickets on the Monday??

Yes..There is also a Ticketek agency at the newsagents at Robina Town Centre..but no rush if u r a member.

titanstattman
31-08-10, 08:58 PM
So wats the unique code?

DIEHARD
31-08-10, 09:56 PM
The NRL will be emailing unique codes to NRL Club Members over the weekend

Mushi
01-09-10, 08:42 PM
I've moved an appt monday morning so I can head to the titans store to get my tickets!!!! - he he nothing like thinking positive!

TITAN PETE
03-09-10, 09:48 AM
HOME FINAL TICKETING POLICY – AMENDMENT

The National Rugby League have requested that in the event of a Titans victory tonight night, which would assure a home final, club ticketed members be offered an extended
pre-purchase window.

2010 ticketed members will be able to purchase their member seat only from 9am Saturday 4th September to 5pm Monday 6th September. A reminder that these tickets can only be purchased at Ticketek agencies or via the call centre (132 849).

Ticketed members will be able to purchase additional seats from 9am – 5pm on Monday 6th September only. These tickets can be purchased on-line using the unique code provided to you by the NRL.

Titans Social members and 2011 new members will be able to purchase tickets on-line from 7pm Monday 6th September to 7am Tuesday 7th September. These tickets can be purchased on-line using the unique code provided to you by the NRL.

Over the weekend, the National Rugby League will run press advertising which specifies that the club member on-sale period commences at 9am on Monday 6th September. This messaging is generic, and applies to all clubs participating in the Finals Series. Please do not be confused by this – the policy is as stipulated in this email and members will still be able to purchase their seats and additional seats on Monday the 6th September

In the Member’s bar tonight

Just a reminder that members of the Titans first grade squad will visit the members bar from 6.45 tomorrow night. Please feel free to approach them for an autograph or photo – or for an informal chat!

Tomorrows member draw prize is a corker – this year the NRL are hosting their first ever club members Grand Final party at Star City in Sydney! The winner receives 2 x invitations to this function as well as flights and accommodation at Star City for 2.

We look forward to seeing many of you there tomorrow night.

Tonight:

So – at the dawn of our last game let’s summarise. Make no mistake this game is right up there with the most important games our club has been involved in during our short history

WE WIN – we lock in a home semi-final at Skilled Park next week on either Friday or Saturday night.

WE LOSE – we could still secure a home final but we have to rely on both Penrith and the Warriors losing. They play the Sharks and Eels respectively. Seriously not keen on that.

Clearly then it is imperative that we get a positive result – to make this a lock WE NEED YOU!

The last time we played these guys there were several unsavoury incidents that played against us. On that night we were also on the end of a hostile reception from the crowd.

Let’s return the favour....with interest.

There’s going to be a bumper crowd on hand to watch the game, so let’s play our part as members in leading the chorus of support for our boys!

GO TITANS!!

Jetstar Gold Coast Titans Membership Department

Mushi
04-09-10, 07:32 AM
Quick question - legion members - is there still a "legion" for semi's??? As in we can purchase our own seats tomorrow but technically we don't have seats as such and we want to purchase additional seats also on Monday. So is there still unreserved seating for legion for semi's???

Steve
06-09-10, 06:38 AM
Quick question - legion members - is there still a "legion" for semi's??? As in we can purchase our own seats tomorrow but technically we don't have seats as such and we want to purchase additional seats also on Monday. So is there still unreserved seating for legion for semi's???

I had a look on the ticketek website. All the standard Titans areas were listed, including GA Legion.

Steve
06-09-10, 06:40 AM
If you're not a Titans season member but you're a member of NRL.com (you play their tipping comp or fantasy league, etc) you also have access to presale on Monday.

mikeyba
06-09-10, 08:44 AM
Can someone email me the 'presale code' mikeyba@hotmail.com
(if you are not going to use it)

Mushi
06-09-10, 05:24 PM
yay - tickets all sorted. got to titans store nice and early to pick up our tickets plus a few extras :-) Great to see a big line up in the store when we left this morning - am sure there will be another tomorrow!

Tamwelg
06-09-10, 05:47 PM
yay - tickets all sorted. got to titans store nice and early to pick up our tickets plus a few extras :-) Great to see a big line up in the store when we left this morning - am sure there will be another tomorrow!

I couldn't get my seats because three non members want to sit with me, so I waited till this morning and tried ordering online, but it kept trying to give me tickets in the southern stand (I'm not sitting at the away end). I tried ordering over the phone, engaged engaged engaged. Went down to Robina Town Centre, massive line up at Titans shop. Went to the ticket outlet at the News Agency, no one in line, began the ordering process and the employee got an error and could not process the order. Waited while she tried to sort it out. She made several phone calls to support and tried everything to rectify.

After 30 mins I started calling the ticketek order number on my mobile. I finally got put on hold in the que and decided to wait in News Agency to see which would be quicker. After 25mins on hold ticketek answered and told me I can only order 4 tickets because I only have one order number. I order mine my wife's and my 2 children's membership together and my email is the only one linked to the account. I explained this and that I only got emailed 1 order code and was again told I can only have 4 tickets because I only have 1 code, by this time my face was starting to go bright red and steam was coming out of my ears. I told her this was not good enough and I need to speak to get supervisor.

I was placed on hold and after a short time she returned and my order was processed for the 7 tickets I wanted. It was a rigmarole, but I got my tickets in the end and looking forward to the game on Friday.